OL Nino Francavilla commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
who is that GIF
Never doubt a man named Nino... This has been an interesting class to follow, Curious to see the final product.

Advertisement
So this dude is a center. Is that big ************ that reminds me of Brandon Washington a guard or center?

Advertisement
Yeah some real head scratchers but what can we do as fans. I just have to laugh at this point and hope it all works out.

We need 8-9 wins this year, hit the portal and load up next class I guess.

All you can do is laugh and pray these 2 new coordinators can get it done and Mario stays out of their way…..Lord knows Mario needs to spend all the time he has on recruiting…his specialty

How many JAGs is Mario taking in this class? Isn’t it enough already…
Come on jags already and they haven’t played a down of senior year? Let’s give it some time. It’s a strange take for Miami but I trust Mario and Mirabal with their evaluations.

@LeedsCane

Listen Leeds, I was pushing for Mario to be named HC since Golden was fired, which is longer than I should probably be admitting on here. I've defended him more often than I should and I'm prepared to go down with the Mario ship.

That being said, nobody should agree with every recruit he takes. I have a resume that I rarely get into on here, but I've coached multiple kids that Miami has recruited and I'm telling you this kid is an odd take. In fact, I can't defend 3 of our last 4 O-line commits or our QB. Which makes no sense considering we have Mirabel AND Mario. Something is off right now and multiple insiders are saying as much. Pretty sure you of all people know something isn't right.

So you can spare me the middle finger.
The Maude’s will spare all of you this continuing 👆 saga just like we had to with others. We’ve received many complaints about this and hoped to avoid this.

I have pleaded with computer programming owner man here to remove the 🖕 like I did the dumb emoji like I would the boring emoji.

Anyone causing a stir this way loses all reactions. Anyone.

Advertisement
Back