OL Grad Transfer Offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per TOS...

On Nov. 17 Butler OL Tommy Kennedy announced he would be transferring for his senior season.

It didn't take long for the Hurricanes to come calling.

UM, in need of experienced linemen and with an offensive line class that is being held together by a thread right now, sent out the offer to Kennedy today.
Kennedy started at left tackle for Butler this season.

Miami is the first major program to offer, with others on the list including Rice, Duquesne, Montana, SMU, Illinois State, Louisiana Tech, Old Dominion and Texas-San Antonio.
If this guy was a basketball player, I'd be interested in this guy. BUT FOOTBALL?

Maybe Hartley can play OL.

He's about as capable as anything on Miami roster now until proven otherwise.

Advertisement
I’m not going to knock him for playing at Butler. How many offensive lineman in the NFL played at lesser-known schools in college? The answer is a lot.

If he has game, then bring him in.
If he doesn’t, then don’t.

But let’s not get caught up in the whole “Butler” thing.

True...but what we can get caught up with are his other offers.

I’m not going to knock him for playing at Butler. How many offensive lineman in the NFL played at lesser-known schools in college? The answer is a lot.

If he has game, then bring him in.
If he doesn’t, then don’t.

But let’s not get caught up in the whole “Butler” thing.

True...but what we can get caught up with are his offers.

Where are all the rock bottom, fold the program, we’re a joke guys from the first couple of pages of this thread now that this kid got offered by Oklahoma?

Probably the same place they were after calling for Manny’s head three months ago. With amnesia and on to the next thread where they can spew the same catchphrases they regurge a hundred times a day.

Advertisement

Miami offered and a ton of fbs teams have done so as well

This is precisely why I told people to pump the brakes on dissing the offer. If the kid has game, no matter where he plays, you offer. You don’t get caught up in the name “Butler.”

This is precisely why I told people to pump the brakes on dissing the offer. If the kid has game, no matter where he plays, you offer. You don’t get caught up in the name “Butler.”

They can’t help themselves. It’s a never ending cycle.

Our o line sucks **** and yet Homer is going to run for 1000 yards this year. No idea how that happens behind this o line led by its sweaty *** coach. This reminds me of a time I was drunk and sweated a lot....
What’s wrong with sucking ****?

Advertisement
Where are all the rock bottom, fold the program, we’re a joke guys from the first couple of pages of this thread now that this kid got offered by Oklahoma?

Probably the same place they were after calling for Manny’s head three months ago. With amnesia and on to the next thread where they can spew the same catchphrases they regurge a hundred times a day.
I’m right here. But I never criticized el jefe.

Now let’s see if everyone starts offering that DT in Ohio that Searles wants to miracle into a guard.
Is Kennedy coming? Is Neal?
Is wright?
It’s not the kids he’s offering as much as when, where and then the strikeouts. I was very vocal about people criticizing rumph. But your see the on filed results and we have good kids committed to the defense.
I’ll be the first person in here eating crow if Searles closes. But unless you have kids locked up you are not going to Ohio 2 weeks before early signing to offer some no name kid.
I want to be positive man I really do. Am I getting caught up in the panic? Probably.
But either Searles and cmr have secretly amassed a secret commit list or Searles is out there looking under rocks cause we have no one on board.
What’s even more baffling is the fact that we have oline kids in the tri county area about to sign with pretty decent schools and we ain’t looking at them.

Don’t know if it’s been posted but here you go

Thanks for posting I had not seen his highlight video yet. He has quick feet as El pointed out but it looked at times like he was overmatched by some of the Pioneer League DE’s. Did any one pay attention to the RT? He looked better to me than Kennedy.

Thanks for posting I had not seen his highlight video yet. He has quick feet as El pointed out but it looked at times like he was overmatched by some of the Pioneer League DE’s. Did any one pay attention to the RT? He looked better to me than Kennedy.

Of course the Right Tackle looked better. Each Pioneer League defense lines up its best DE across from the Left Tackle. There is a HUGE drop off in talent in the ones that line up across from the Right Tackle.

I'd take him over Tarquin. It was nice having Tarquin for depth however I was never quite sold on him. With that said, we NEED a tackle.

Advertisement
Back