2024 OL Ellis McAdoo, St. Thomas More (Oakdale, CT) offered

Advertisement
Big guy, plays high based off of the hudl above. Definite interior prospect. Likely going against better talent this szn. Seems to have a relationship with Lightfoot being from the Chicago area.

His jr film doesnt look as good as Coopers, but looks like we may have an Anez Cooper type trajectory here.

With developmental prospects...go with Big PPL

Advertisement
Looked sloppy in some camp pics but supposedly has reshaped his body.

Has that doorframe size that Mirabal drools over.
Good stuff. Wonder if that was a contingency on getting an offer? Like hey we like you a lot…here’s what we need to see etc

I actually like this tape…Wide base, huge kid with punching power. I wonder if this offer is commitable now…Or if he has been told he's basically behind Ahfua? Either way, this kid looks like a diamond in the rough.

HIS BODY ISNT ALL THAT BAD AND IT APPEARS HE WORKS WITH A PERSONAL TRAINER. HIM AND MINAYA ARE LIKE SONMEONE SAID SOME WIDE *** DOOR FRAME BODY TYPES.

**** EPL IS THE SAME....I WOULD LIKE TO LAND THESE TYPES THIS CLASS. GUYS WE CAN MOLD BEHIND THE BEAST WE LANDED LAST YEAR, APPEARS TO BE THE ZURI MADISON REPLACEMENT

Advertisement
HIS BODY ISNT ALL THAT BAD AND IT APPEARS HE WORKS WITH A PERSONAL TRAINER. HIM AND MINAYA ARE LIKE SONMEONE SAID SOME WIDE *** DOOR FRAME BODY TYPES.

**** EPL IS THE SAME....I WOULD LIKE TO LAND THESE TYPES THIS CLASS. GUYS WE CAN MOLD BEHIND THE BEAST WE LANDED LAST YEAR, APPEARS TO BE THE ZURI MADISON REPLACEMENT

Go went all caps lock on us!!

I agree there's some Minaya similarities here

Does anyone know is this kid playing a post grad year at CT? Or is this his actual senior season?

Last edited:
Cooper and McCoy were lowly ranked as well. Im just glad we not bringing in 4 star, 6'2 280 players. These are all prospects we have to wait and see how they turn out. There are certain intangible things Mirabal grades before offering these kids in addition to their size. 🐾🐾🐾🐾. Some years we gonna have 4 blue chip OL, then others its more developmental guys. Either way they coming in prototypical size.

I’ll try and find the pic I saw. But it wasn’t good. Looking at his 247 profile seems like it probably was from last year. The pics on profile now show the improvement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back