2024 OL/DL Eddy Pierre-louis as a Miami Recruit

Advertisement
Pierre-Louis is one of my favorite prospects just from one look at that mug.

He and Ionatta at IOL. Let's get em!

Remember that 2024 Tampa talent I keep telling yall about? He’s one of’em.

His teammate on the DLine is another 2024 4-star DT Xavier Porter & they both play with 2023 4-star LB Lewis Carter.

And that’s just at Tampa Catholic, that’s not even including all the kids at Carrollwood Day, Hillsborough, Tampa Tech, King, Berkeley Prep, Jesuit, Gaither & Jefferson etc..

We definitely need to start forging a pipeline into the region because they’re producing elite P5 talent on an annual basis.
Addae is from Tampa. He should be camped out the 813!

Advertisement
Fixed that for ya lol
Go Away GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
I dont know how they rate OL but dude putting up 25 of 225 and hauling **** in a 100m? Rivals have him at #21. He is a mid 80s 3 star on 247. Im going with rivals on this one brah. Need him pulling and mauling people

Advertisement
I dont know how they rate OL but dude putting up 25 of 225 and hauling **** in a 100m? Rivals have him at #21. He is a mid 80s 3 star on 247. Im going with rivals on this one brah. Need him pulling and mauling people
247 hasn't updated his ranking in their Top247 since entering the system last year, i assume they'll get with the program soon enough and give the kid the credit and respect he deserves. Last thing Ivins and co. want is this behemoth running them down in their nightmares. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 9.58.50 PM.png

247 hasn't updated his ranking in their Top247 since entering the system last year, i assume they'll get with the program soon enough and give the kid the credit and respect he deserves. Last thing Ivins and co. want is this behemoth running them down in their nightmares. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 234592
I would like to see him chasing Ivins and Wiltfong

Advertisement

View attachment 234592
247 updated their Top 247 last month. They just didn’t update anybody they have ranked OUTSIDE the Top 247 lol smh

Advertisement
Back