OL Chidi Valentine-Okeke

Ryan Bartow ‏@RyanBartow now
Developing Story: Four-star @ArmyAllAmerican OL @OkekeChidi96 moving to Atlanta? http://247sports.com/Article/Four-star-OL-Okeke-moving-to-Atlanta--29840069 … @ChampagnatLions @bartonsimmons

The next time you see four-star offensive tackle Chidi Okeke-Valentine, a U.S. Army All-American, playing it appears it won’t be in south Florida but rather in Atlanta.

Chidi Okeke-Valentine's future school is up in the air.

According to Hialeah (FL) Champagnat Catholic coach Mike Tunsil, the nation’s No. 10 offensive tackle in the 2016 class has left his program.

“He’s departed with a group of men from the Ejike Ugboaja Foundation claiming to be his legal guardian,” Tunsil first told 247Sports.com on Friday afternoon.

The coach and Champagnat’s head master met with the faction and Okeke-Valentine mid-day at the school.

“They decided he’s going to go to a private school in Atlanta near the Ejike Ugboaja Foundation,” Tunsil said. “He won’t be back here. They left without any paperwork, too, so he hasn’t officially transferred but that’s where he will be at as they are driving up there right now with him.”

The No 9 junior in the state of Florida camped at Alabama, Florida State, Georgia and Auburn last week.

“Once we got back down to Florida, Okeke has been with them since,” Tunsil noted.

The Crystal Ball reads 75-percent for LSU and 25-percent for Florida State for the nation’s No. 71 overall pros

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:crownpour:

Tunsil sounds ****ed he can't keep his grubby hands on him. Love how he refers to "them" and not him when regarding Chidi's decisions.

Tunsil is the head of the whole school (head master)? That can't be right.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That whole ordeal seems shady from beginning to end....So some guys complaining to be his guardian just upped and took the kid from them overnight? Sounds like the same weird **** that happened to Tracy McGrady when he was in HS..I dont even know if I would want this kind of drama anyway. Whos to say if he choses UM they wont do the same thing..Tell him that the foundation has moved to the west coast and he needs to transfer to USC or some ****. I dont knw..maybe im looking too much into it. Hope the kid is in good hands.

Wasn't nothing suspicious about Tracy "Punkinhead" McGrady... He was endorsed by Adidas since he was 12... went to Auburndale up to the 10th grade the Coach from Mt Zion came down personally and took him away a good thing too because he was thuggin to the max. Same thing happened with A'mare just different ending.

Sorry Off Topic

Advertisement
Apparently the Ejike Ugboaja Foundation left with Valentine because they felt Tunsil may have not had Valentine's best interest at heart.

69.gif

Advertisement
Hahahahaha. Father Tonsil and Mother Teresa Genitalron got looted. Expect to see that foundation upgrade its facilities real soon.

Hahahahaha. Father Tonsil and Mother Teresa Genitalron got looted. Expect to see that foundation upgrade its facilities real soon.

Really loving that GENitalRON moniker.
I'm afraid I am going to have to steal it.
I just hope it doesn't the GENitalRON groupies on this board.

Advertisement

Really loving that GENitalRON moniker.
I'm afraid I am going to have to steal it.
I just hope it doesn't the GENitalRON groupies on this board.

I wonder what Genitalron did when those Africans stormed that shady factory at Champagnat making clicking sounds.

From what it seems. Looks like he's closer to Bello than he is with Odogwu.

Wonder what school he ends up at in Georgia.

As for champagnat. They've been losing some players recently. And the situation with Salomon not too pretty. Think an investigation needs to go down with that school. Something doesn't add up with history there. Especially if it's legit credited school.

Last edited:
I looked up the Ejike Ugboaja foundation and it seems legit. Ejike Ugboaja is a *****ian pro basketball player that was drafted in 06 to the Cavs but has played his whole career overseas.

Went to their website and they are really involved in sports. As soon as I opened it they had a Sonny Odogwu update go across the top lol. I believe they even have a AAU team.

I think this kid is in wayyyyy better hands now.

Advertisement
I can't stop thinking that these are the guys that came and got him:

457.jpg

Advertisement
Back