2025 OL Board (2025 Edition)

Advertisement
Advertisement

i wish this kid transferred to edgewater or one of the bigger orlando schools cause its hard watching him beat up on those kids on his hudl tape lol.

Kid might have the goods but i would need to see him in camps cause the kids on his tape only should be ont he field to cut grass.

He has hte frame and looks like good technique and a kick step.

Advertisement
So what are we hoping for this class to be?
Sounds like the ideal class would be Solomon Thomas, SJ Olufaituli, Owen Strebig, and 1 Development OT.

Seems like we are going all out for a good iOL class

So what are we hoping for this class to be?
Sounds like the ideal class would be Solomon Thomas, SJ Olufaituli, Owen Strebig, and 1 Development OT.

Seems like we are going all out for a good iOL class
You should probably sub Matthew’s for Strebig at this point and I’d assume Williams is the developmental tackle, and I’d love 1 more if we have room

You should probably sub Matthew’s for Strebig at this point and I’d assume Williams is the developmental tackle, and I’d love 1 more if we have room

My priorities would be:

2 developmental:

https://247sports.com/Player/demetrius-campbell-46146688/

I like Addison more than Campbell at this poit if were going developmental i want them to look like Addison and Campbell.

Solomon Thomas is a guard here. I would love to flip him from FSU. Jaelyne Matthews is how i would draw up my Lineman. I dont think we get close on Strebig. I would shoot my funds on Matthews.

He is also a guy i would watch to move up the priority list...caught my eye when watching his teammates tape last year.

https://247sports.com/Player/malachi-goodman-46142010/

Advertisement
Screenshot_20240401_172941_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20240401_173015_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20240401_173031_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20240401_173041_Firefox.jpg

The Buckeyes have some momentum in McFadden’s recruitment and it’s likely it is one of his top two contenders along with Colorado.
Also keep an eye out for Miami, Maryland and Penn State in McFadden’s recruitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back