Oklahoma WR Charleston Rambo Enters the Portal

Advertisement
Ok to my knowledge could be wrong. We had 24 spots for the 2021 class and we have signed 21 people for that class out of highschool leaving us with 3 spots . We took DeAndre johnson, Charleston Rambo and soon to be tyrique Stevenson completing that the 24 however the ncaa might expand it where transfers count different if I'm correct
I hope they do expand. We get these three guys and an LB and we're in good shape.

Ok to my knowledge could be wrong. We had 24 spots for the 2021 class and we have signed 21 people for that class out of highschool leaving us with 3 spots . We took DeAndre johnson, Charleston Rambo and soon to be tyrique Stevenson completing that the 24 however the ncaa might expand it where transfers count different if I'm correct

That makes sense!! and Stevenson is awesome to close it out but i still wish we had one more corner lol.

I thought you can take an extra kid if you then lose a spot the following year ?

That makes sense!! and Stevenson is awesome to close it out but i still wish we had one more corner lol.

I thought you can take an extra kid if you then lose a spot the following year ?

The rules of Blueshirt Club have been explained before.

Advertisement
Anything is better than Wiggins and Pope at this point but he looks like a taller version of Mike Harley to me. Not much wiggle or quick burst ability with the ball in his hands.

Fast enough to get the job done would be the best descriptor I could come up with for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back