Oklahoma vs the gaytor - Cotton Bowl 2020

Advertisement
him and Stiner.

Nobody on the UF side wants to have this convo, but our DL has been mid all year. Our secondary sucks but the DL isnt the killer it was the past two years....and I think two DT’s left the team too is what the tea leaves are saying (Humphries and Goods). We did reach out to the Penn State (let the jokes fly lol) DT who’s in the portal. Not the legacy Culpepper (Brad Culpepper’s son) but another one
Your defensive line recruiting is pretty weak this year. Is the frosh kid flashing? Blanking on his name. I feel like Mullen’s defensive recruiting is just Bucks and CBs. Not even at all.

Can’t believe they didn’t throw a flag on gamble. We would have 3 and thrown out of game

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Your defensive line recruiting is pretty weak this year. Is the frosh kid flashing? Blanking on his name. I feel like Mullen’s defensive recruiting is just Bucks and CBs. Not even at all.

Dexter? Nope and it’s not his fault. He said it all throughout his senior year that he’s raw and plays too high bc he only has 2 years of HS football but UF fans swore he was gonna be elite day 1. I tried to warn em to be patient with him. He’s been solid but nothing to write home about

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back