Oklahoma at Baylor

Advertisement
Dare I say thank the gods we missed out on Jalen Hurts?

Dude ONLY looks to run. Outside of Oklahoma I don't know how well he would do at any normal school

20k2gwx.gif

Dare I say thank the gods we missed out on Jalen Hurts?

Dude ONLY looks to run. Outside of Oklahoma I don't know how well he would do at any normal school
Maybe long term as it could have stunted Jarren's development or he would have transferred, but short term, he would have crushed our schedule. His ability to run would have shredded teams and he isn't as bad of a passer as people make him out to be.

Maybe long term as it could have stunted Jarren's development or he would have transferred, but short term, he would have crushed our schedule. His ability to run would have shredded teams and he isn't as bad of a passer as people make him out to be.
Idk, I think it's kind of telling that OK doesn't look to pass that much with Jalen. So much more QB designed runs than you would expect with a Lincoln Riley offense.

Maybe Enos could've kept what he had going with him at Alabama here at Miami though...

Advertisement
Idk, I think it's kind of telling that OK doesn't look to pass that much with Jalen. So much more QB designed runs than you would expect with a Lincoln Riley offense.

Maybe Enos could've kept what he had going with him at Alabama here at Miami though...
You do realize that he has 2700 yds and 24 TD passes on 73% coming into this game right? That 300 yds per game. I mean he isn't Baker or Murray passing wise, but he isn't the scrub you are making him out to be here. Of course they are calling more runs with him, he is an elite CFB scrambler and makes that offense so much tougher to defend.

Lmao Hurts is a terrible QB.

Saw it in the TX game, DEFINITELY saw it in the KSU game... seeing it again tonight.

This will be a repeat of the KSU game. He'll pad his stats down big in the second half.

Advertisement
Baylor looking like they deserve a top 4 spot. Holy heck, they are making OU look baaaaad so far.

This game is looking like Miami ND 2017. Oklahoma not matching Baylor's intensity and execution.

This game's looking like a Baylor Beatdown.

Advertisement
Lmao Hurts is a terrible QB.

Saw it in the TX game, DEFINITELY saw it in the KSU game... seeing it again tonight.

This will be a repeat of the KSU game. He'll pad his stats down big in the second half.
Terrible? Seriously? I haven't really watched him but assumed he was killing it based in the numbers he's been putting up. I basically just assume they lose because the defense is garbage.

Terrible? Seriously? I haven't really watched him but assumed he was killing it based in the numbers he's been putting up. I basically just assume they lose because the defense is garbage.
Very few QBs who wouldn't kill it statwise with Lincoln Riley in the Big 12.

Terrible may be hyperbole, but I honestly don't think we'd be all that better with him here at QB.

Advertisement
Why can't Oklahoma play defense AT ALL? I mean they've been recruiting really well the past few years and still look like absolute dog ****.

Advertisement
Back