Ok we can fire Gattis now.

Advertisement
Just remember. Mario stands there on the sideline staring autistically at the game and allows these plays to be called.

He said "We have to establish the run" at halftime for the 9th week in a row.

This is who he is and what he wants.

Doesn't matter who's calling plays. Ponce doesn't have his QBs ready week after week and he's the OC in waiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gattis sent Jacurri out to START TWO DRIVES backed up on our own 2 yard line, against our biggest rival, with walk on Lucious Stanley as RB.

If Gattis had THAT much faith in him that he was willing to put a true freshman in that situation, then why did he feel the need to immediately alternate him on both drives? Jacurri took snaps on 1st & 3rd downs on one "drive", and 1st and 2nd downs on the other.

And why the **** did he give Stanley touches AT ALL, much less in THAT situation? Where was Parrish? Or Rooster? Or Thad?

You guys wanna get cute and say talk **** about Thad and Rooster for threatening to transfer, but have no problem with that ****?!

Yeah it makes them look soft for threatening to transfer. But who can blame them? Gattis is playing somebody who didn't have to do **** in the spring or summer or fall and straight up walked in off the street after the season started.. and is getting PT over guys who've put YEARS into the program?

Playing a walk-on over those two makes Gattis a spiteful little *****.

I'm telling you our defense is as soft as ever we killed Manny for his defense but this looks worse
Linebackers and secondary have been pretty abysmal all season. The d-line has been the only consistent group minus the MTSU game. They were absolute garbage tonight. I did not see FSU o-lineman just blowing our guys off the ball. Sure, there were a few plays here and there with open holes for the running backs, but I saw our D-line trying to arm tackle their running backs for the most part. Just poor effort once the running back got to interior of our line.

Advertisement
Linebackers and secondary have been pretty abysmal all season. The d-line has been the only consistent group minus the MTSU game. They were absolute garbage tonight. I did not see FSU o-lineman just blowing our guys off the ball. Sure, there were a few plays here and there with open holes for the running backs, but I saw our D-line trying to arm tackle their running backs for the most part. Just poor effort once the running back got to interior of our line.
The problem is before the season there was talk that this defense was the best we seen in 15 years in practice but these mf softer then Charmin ultra soft

I'm telling you our defense is as soft as ever we killed Manny for his defense but this looks worse
I’m not thrilled with this defensive performance either but they are put in some really terrible positions by this offense.
FSUs has an explosive offense that can create problems for a defense, and to be constantly put in bad position by our offense is a recipe for disaster.
Gattis needs to go, he’s terrible.
Then we need to turn over about 50% of roster in the off-season and try to build from there.
I’m beginning to have serious doubts about Mario, but we signed him to a 10 year contract and he’s not going anywhere soon.

Mario is the real problem
1000%...

Unless he has a "come to Jesus moment" then this is what we get.

We can get better with a much better OC.. But Mario will never win big here unless he wakes up one day or somebody says something to him and he has an epiphany. Maybe it'll take an Ed Reed or Zo Highsmith to wake him up but he's gonna have to decide "I can't believe I was so stupid and stubborn" and do a 180°.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back