OK St opens as a 4 point favorite for the bowl game

Okie state doesn’t have any opt outs except chuba who hasn’t really played all year or made an impact because of injuries. They replaced him with a three headed monster of running backs that are probably licking their chops after watching the UNC film.
They have more opt outs than that the tackle opted out for the draft and I believe their best corner as well.

Advertisement
Clearly no one has watched Ok State this year

Their offense is worse than what they have had under Gundy while their defense has been the strength this year. Their QB is ok with a good threat to run. Think of VT with a better defense and a slightly worse offense

Clearly no one has watched Ok State this year

Their offense is worse than what they have had under Gundy while their defense has been the strength this year. Their QB is ok with a good threat to run. Think of VT with a better defense and a slightly worse offense

Don't say nobody, my man. Agree with you 100%

Two evenly matched teams, it could go either way, but I think UM defense won't be gashed like UNC because that's not how OKST runs. Miami should be able to move the ball with Jordan, Mallory and King's legs

Advertisement
Remains to be seen how motivated the Cane's are for this game. A Cane's team with a chip on their shoulders and wanting to play can win. Is Diaz capable of getting them motivated is the big question mark

I'm taking Okie State. Until changes are made with the defensive staff, you can count on counters. And OSU has the better defense. Additionally, Jim Knowles is their DC. Spent 8 seasons at Duke previously.

Last edited:
All they have to do is watch what UNC did to us, right? Basically any kind of counter trey and we are completely screwed.

Okie state doesn’t have any opt outs except chuba who hasn’t really played all year or made an impact because of injuries. They replaced him with a three headed monster of running backs that are probably licking their chops after watching the UNC film.
They also have an offensive tackle and a CB opting out

Advertisement
00FB2239-0640-4C50-829D-C3C2760463CD.jpeg

I keep telling yall they are in worse shape than us. No way we should lose to this team. That would be a fireable offense.

Advertisement

Big dude with decent athleticism but bricks for hands. Another loss for them heading into the bowl.

btw ignore the stupidity of the tweet - he's a TE not WR

Advertisement
The spread opened OK St -2 and other books adjusted their low limit premature lines immediately thereafter. Vig is now climbing OK St’s way so I fully expect we see OK St -2.5 soon.

Hubbard won’t play, but he’s been very disappointing for the Cowboys all year. We will have our hands full, especially with our numerous players who think they’re NFL ready and opt out but aren’t (Jordan and Phillips aside).

EC5E6A3B-3C41-48C0-87B5-C101511661D8.jpeg

This is recency bias at its finest (combined with a bunch of mopes).

Okie State was bad this year. What is their best win? Beating Iowa State at home, 24-21, where Chubba (who has opted out) went for 25/140/1?

Their last game was 11/27, where they gave up 44 points at home (and didn't cover) to a Texas Tech team that Sagarin has rated 74th, and SP+ has ranked 83rd. That is a full month off.

On top of that, there is bad turmoil between Matt Wells (idk what happened there, I really like(d) him), and the administration, who9 are basically forcing him to change his OC, with threats of players to transfer if he returns:

Basically, what I am telling you pansies is to take your skirts off, man up, and get ready for 1 more game of what has been a season that has surpassed expectations. Forget the recency bias of UNC - that was a horrible matchup for us. This is a team we can and should handle.

Advertisement
Back