OK St opens as a 4 point favorite for the bowl game

Advertisement
No chance we beat OK State this season. Our chicken crap coaches couldn’t motivate a team to do anything but lie down, roll over, and play dead. This will be a blowout. Probably a 25 to 30 point beatdown. Everything about this program sucks so bad anymore. No pride or motivation whatsoever. It’s shameful and infuriating to have these dog **** coaches all the time. No one cares. Why should we? Won’t watch.

Advertisement
Have you’ve seen anything in this team resent that would move you to think we “ show up “ and want to play Cane football.

Honestly be truthful.

Miracles do happen though but you need wholeheartedness team wide to play it’s part to happen.

GOCANES

No chance we beat OK State this season. Our chicken crap coaches couldn’t motivate a team to do anything but lie down, roll over, and play dead. This will be a blowout. Probably a 25 to 30 point beatdown. Everything about this program sucks so bad anymore. No pride or motivation whatsoever. It’s shameful and infuriating to have these dog **** coaches all the time. No one cares. Why should we? Won’t watch.
So...what happens if we win?

Advertisement
I will never root against my CANES. But if we get shredded maybe we get our Christmas wish of a completely new D staff!!!!

Advertisement
And i hate seeing anyone fired but these coaches will find another job in a lower conference. Maybe the AAC or Mac or division 2
Which is exactly where their talent level belongs. Lispy obviously belongs there as well but unfortunately we have to wait a year for that. ☹️

Hmmm, Ok State beet Iowa Steak and played Oklahoma close. Eye’m surprised the spread is dropping sew much. Of coarse it could have something to due with opt outs. Dunno.
Okie state doesn’t have any opt outs except chuba who hasn’t really played all year or made an impact because of injuries. They replaced him with a three headed monster of running backs that are probably licking their chops after watching the UNC film.

Advertisement
Pretty good matchup for Miami, IMO. They lean a lot on their defense. I don't see them going up and down the field on our defense, should be able to be pretty successful on defense and with King there's always a potential to score on offense. Pretty winnable game to me.

I would actually just like to see a good game for a change. A team that looks like it has an identity battling in a good entertaining game. Answering the call when necessary. Kinda like the nc state game. Even if we lose as long as we battle I'll feel OK. The last few years we just look like we threw in towel after first quarter. **** my expectations have been ruined.
@Swampcity yes I'm a beaten man. God **** this sucks.

That’s why you root for a 63-62 victory.
Like where your head is at brother. Defense gets torched again equally the firing of everyone on that side of the ball and manure finally giving up on his Mickey Mouse Madden scheme. And we still get the win to help us with national signing day in February. Win, win situation!

Advertisement
Back