OK, so we still have room for more

No depth at d end? Djax, joe Jax, garvin, Rousseau and patchan?
It’s not ideal and needs to be addressed majorly in ‘19 but to say there’s no depth is not true.

Yeah we that is 3 studs who will be high draft picks. Not a ton of depth but talent for sure.

Never said we didn’t have talent. Said we don’t have depth. We have 3 DE’s with experience and 1 is coming off a season ending injury. If we stay healthy we should be fine but that’s a big if.

Advertisement
You guys act like we used to play 6 d ends every game back in the day. We probably had a rotation of 3-4. Which is what we’ll have this year. We can’t afford an injury, but, we’re ok and guys are gonna have to play most of the game, which is the way it should be.

You need to rotate in today’s college football especially with all the uptempo. We played 5 DE’s last year and we have 5 on the entire roster this year if patch moves back. 1 injury to any of our top 3 and we are in trouble there.

@Meat is a certified starwhore who has admitted as much on multiple occasions. (@Meat earlier today: "I only want 4/5 stars on this team."). In this regard, his utterly worthless opinion on Jordan Miller is consistent with his MO.

Advertisement
Don't go the golden route with fillers. Fix whats broken in recruiting (defensive side of the ball) and get who you want in 19.

Go all in on the Golden route...if it brings in a Corn Elder...I'll take a Corn Elder post NSD special every year.

Advertisement
I don't think you understand what a wasted scholarship is, particularly with the Illinois grad transfer.

Litaker, and then hammer the grad transfer market.

We ain't winning **** next year. Clemson just made the gap wider between us than it already was. They're the clear favorite in the ACC and it isn't close. So why are you gonna sacrifice our future to sign a couple DL who can only play one year for us?

You really live up to your log-in name.

Sacrifice our future? Do you even understand the words you type?

Hmmm, let's see, what is the better option...give out our available scholarships to walk-ons...or sign guys who will only be here for ONE YEAR (and who will not impact our 2019 numbers AT ALL)?

Gee, I WONDER what we should do...

Bro, graduate transfers count against this year's 25.

That means that's one less player we can sign next year that could early enroll, and that would count against this year's class.

You are an idiot.

The MAXIMUM number of "count-backs" is 5. If we signed 27 or 28 guys this year, we were already maxed on "count-backs".

When are the idiots going to learn, we will get back to 85 when we RETAIN players for 3 or 4 or 5 years, not when we have magical January enrollees (max of 5 that count).

RIGHT NOW...if we just stopped RIGHT NOW...we have available scholarships (both for the 85 limit and the Initial Counter limit).

We can still sign 25 in 2019 (assuming we are under or at the 85 limit) NOT COUNTING any "count-backs".

So it doesn't matter if we sign grad transfers. We could sign 25 in December 2018 and enroll 25 in January 2019 and we would be fine.

Grad transfers are not ******** up our IC numbers.

Yeah..... I'd rather save the scholarships for 2019.

NO. Save the ships for next cycle. We already wasted several scholarships with Jordan Miller, Nigel Bethel, and the scrub DL grad transfer from Illiniois.

For ****'s sake, keep the scholarship for next time, and get some coaches who can actually recruit so that we don't whiff another time.

Why do you think Miller, Bethel and Odenigbo are wasted scholarships?

Show your working out.

Advertisement
Fvck that, don’t reach for anyone

We need to reach for dl, I mean that's why we pay kul the big bucks. He turned homos into studs and 2-3 stars into studs.

He can't recruit for crap but he evaluates and coaches like no other. So let's see it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back