OK, so we still have room for more

Advertisement
No reaches. Probably won’t sign any more hs kids. A juco or grad transfer may emerge. Hold for 2019.

Advertisement
The DT that decommited from tennessee. Said miami has had contact and he could wait until after nsd.

Don't go the golden route with fillers. Fix whats broken in recruiting (defensive side of the ball) and get who you want in 19.

Advertisement
The DT that decommited from tennessee. Said miami has had contact and he could wait until after nsd.

That DT’s one thought here plus grad transfers and jucos. Personally unless the juco is close to Shockey quality I prefer the grad transfer since it’s usually a one year deal and shouldn’t impact next year’s numbers.

Let's save the spots for next year, cause don't you know, we are getting EVERYONE we want. LOL!!!

Advertisement
NO. Save the ships for next cycle. We already wasted several scholarships with Jordan Miller, Nigel Bethel, and the scrub DL grad transfer from Illiniois.

For ****'s sake, keep the scholarship for next time, and get some coaches who can actually recruit so that we don't whiff another time.

Advertisement
NO. Save the ships for next cycle. We already wasted several scholarships with Jordan Miller, Nigel Bethel, and the scrub DL grad transfer from Illiniois.

For ****'s sake, keep the scholarship for next time, and get some coaches who can actually recruit so that we don't whiff another time.

I don't think you understand what a wasted scholarship is, particularly with the Illinois grad transfer.

Litaker, and then hammer the grad transfer market.

How you can’t watch Miller and bethel and not be excited is beyond me. Our top recruit can be a bust and there’s no reason bethel and Miller can’t comtibute here. Miller jumps off the chart and bethel’s speed is unreal.

Don't go the golden route with fillers. Fix whats broken in recruiting (defensive side of the ball) and get who you want in 19.

Waiting until next year hasn't worked, ever. You can still sign kids, then attrition happens naturally. Signing no one means you have no chance of finding a player. Always kicking the can down the road is a recipe for disaster. See today, for example. Those scholarships we "saved" for DBs that chose elsewhere helps us how?

Advertisement
Back