Ok sec fans , make sure I'm doing this right

Cribby

All-American
Premium
" Acc Acc Acc Acc Acc Acc Acc"

And I still think it's g a y .....but **** Bama!!!!

Advertisement
I love it. I'm sitting next to a thick legged Alabama fan. I am talking ish..... Dabo did his thing. Lots of folks would have folded!

" Acc Acc Acc Acc Acc Acc Acc"

And I still think it's g a y .....but **** Bama!!!!

I think you have the wrong site. Not sure there are any SEC fans on this board. But your right... FUGHK BAMA!

Advertisement
So basically we are National Champs because we are in the ACC as well and we beat PITT, the only team that beat Clemson this season. That is how it works, right??

So basically we are National Champs because we are in the ACC as well and we beat PITT, the only team that beat Clemson this season. That is how it works, right??

That's exactly how it works, the crystal football is on the way to coral gables. Clemson gets the playoff trophy.

Go canes

Advertisement
Vicarious National Championships are just as sweet as the real ones, fellas! Party like it's 2001!!!!! Conference pride!!!!!!

Advertisement
***** Dabo, ***** Clemson and Bama can eat s#it. So can conference scum guzzling. I'll celebrate when we beat Clemson 64-0, give their QB a concussion and can tell Dabo to his face, "who's bush league now mutherphucker?!?" And then beat Bama for our SIXTH natty in Sabans last game. Then I'll feel good. NOTHING about tonight was good.

Advertisement
Some of y'all don't get that our "conference pride" is done in jest toward the legitimate SEC ****** cultist conference pride, huh? It's all to to dispel and mock their myths not to celebrate other schools in our league. So just chill out on the freak out.....unless you're secret SEC admirers that are actually butthurt tonight.

Some of y'all don't get that our "conference pride" is done in jest toward the legitimate SEC ****** cultist conference pride, huh? It's all to to dispel and mock their myths not to celebrate other schools in our league. So just chill out on the freak out.....unless you're secret SEC admirers that are actually butthurt tonight.

"unless you're secret SEC admirers that are actually butthurt tonight."

I'm starting to suspect this.

Advertisement
Back