Ok sec fans , make sure I'm doing this right

Some of y'all don't get that our "conference pride" is done in jest toward the legitimate SEC ****** cultist conference pride, huh? It's all to to dispel and mock their myths not to celebrate other schools in our league. So just chill out on the freak out.....unless you're secret SEC admirers that are actually butthurt tonight.

"unless you're secret SEC admirers that are actually butthurt tonight."

I'm starting to suspect this.

Yeahhhh, some of our "fans" were always a little too quick to bow down to the perceived superiority of that conference. Was suspect at best.

Advertisement
Some of y'all don't get that our "conference pride" is done in jest toward the legitimate SEC ****** cultist conference pride, huh? It's all to to dispel and mock their myths not to celebrate other schools in our league. So just chill out on the freak out.....unless you're secret SEC admirers that are actually butthurt tonight.

I was more responding to Cribby than you. I get the sarcasm angle, I just have no patience for anything positive being said about Dabo. I hate that man with the intensity of a million suns.

I was more responding to Cribby than you. I get the sarcasm angle, I just have no patience for anything positive being said about Dabo. I hate that man with the intensity of a million suns.

Has anyone noticed that espn has not mentioned the acc once!
If Bama had won it would sec this and sec that.
Amazing how much espn is in the sec business.

Advertisement

I dont understand why people dont like Dabo. He's the gift that keeps on giving...

Has anyone noticed that espn has not mentioned the acc once!
If Bama had won it would sec this and sec that.
Amazing how much espn is in the sec business.

Also no one challenging Satan's statement during his presser that "no one play is ever the difference or defines a game" or the fact that 90% of the Alabama team dipped out like sore losers after the game. Nicky....the last play seemed to define this game pretty well. Also esecpn can choke on the sec ****. I hope they go down in flames when the **** hits the fan.

Would love to see finedumbo reaction and comments. He sucks the sec and nicky's **** so hard it's ridiculous. He probably having to work overtime to keep little nicky calm

Advertisement
This thread was more about my hatred of Bama, the sec and their ga y *** fans. My Bama hate didn't just start , it goes back almost 25 years. Do the math, and you'll know why.

Almost every Alabama fan is a big Miami hater. They are the trashiest hick fan base in college football.

I normally avoid the whole conference pride thing but with all of the Big 10/SEC bull**** this year, I love it.

Advertisement
It isn't about loving the ACC when some of us plug the ACC. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. And I personally hate Bama, and the SEC on about equal levels. ESPN just doesn't shut up about the SEC. So yeah, until the balance changes on a sustained basis, I pretty much will always plug the ACC over the SEC. No need to chant the **** ACC in our stadium after games though. The **** wipes that run the ACC ***** us over way too much. It's it's own little cabal of bull****, and my feeling are never hurt when the UNCs and Clemsons get upset by some mid-level school. But yeah, I'd rather the SEC lose pretty much any chance they can. The Big Ten isn't far behind either.

This thread was more about my hatred of Bama, the sec and their ga y *** fans. My Bama hate didn't just start , it goes back almost 25 years. Do the math, and you'll know why.

I'm right there with ya bro. Born in '77, I was just old enough to still cry when we gave that **** title away in the Sugar end of '92 season, which marked the end of a helluva run. I hate Bama and especially their fans intensely. They just happen to currently fall "thisfar" behind an even greater factory of douchery. Probably doesn't help that I married into a Clemzon family... Still Dabo is a powerful force for cliched incompetence and evil. All In...

Advertisement
I'm not into all of that Conference crap. I'm a diehard Canes fan. I only celebrate the Canes. Every other teams in the FBS can eat "S".

Vanderbilt will be the undisputed favorite to win the SEC next year. Only a clown would disagree!

Advertisement
Back