Ok Richt got me with his ‘coach speak’...

What’s Richt really planning with this QB situation?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Even if Perry isn’t the starter YET, he’s the guy going forward. He’ll be in early vs UNC.

I imagine Perry starts but Richt May be watching how he attacks the game plan and film as a potential starter.

More than likely rolling with Perry coming out to unc ... or if he does go with rosier just give him a couple go’s at it to see if he can move he ball. Which is absolutely fair because he couldn’t get anything going for two drives against fiu and took a quarter against savanah st. While contrast to Perry who moved the offense with ease

Advertisement
Idk what Richt is going to do but his 5th year sr is completing 52% of his passes an his redshirt freshman is at 66% gotta go with Perry he is clearly the better qb

Attachments

• Image 9-25-18 at 8.26 PM.jpg
    Image 9-25-18 at 8.26 PM.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 13
Advertisement
Richt is effing with Fedora... Bet you anything Cade starts! #TrueElementOfSurprise

Not a coach out there that does not use "coach speak". talking to the press. Fans tend to over react trying to analyze said coach speak. The coach speak that amuses me the most is the praise coaches everywhere give an opponent before and after the game even when the opponent is way over matched

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back