Ok....let's get started

That game went almost exactly like the 1983 Nebraska-UM game. Both games we go up 14-0 and then get into the red zone and get only a field goal: 17-0. When that happened today, it struck me.

The main difference between 1983 and today is that we mostly had appreciative fans. Today, we got a lot of narcissitic jerks who have an incredible sense of entitlement.

I wish your buddy AL would run the board this year and then leave (with his middle finger up).

That would be the ideal situation. It would be a win win. We have a great season and get rid of Al. Can't ask for much more than that.

Advertisement
That game went almost exactly like the 1983 Nebraska-UM game. Both games we go up 14-0 and then get into the red zone and get only a field goal: 17-0. When that happened today, it struck me.

The main difference between 1983 and today is that we mostly had appreciative fans. Today, we got a lot of narcissitic jerks who have an incredible sense of entitlement.

I wish your buddy AL would run the board this year and then leave (with his middle finger up).

Ha! Like that'll ever happen

Andrea Adelson
ESPN Staff Writer

Miami coach Al Golden telling reporters he told players to be happy about being 3-0. "Good win." Said attacking mind-set got Miami in trouble, specifically pointing to third-and-7 play that ended with an INT.

LMAOOOOO

Not sure you know the definition of narcissism, but it doesn't involve being realistic and discouraged with seeing the same thing over and over again; rather it involves externalizing and perceiving all the noise as a narcissistic injury, two things Al Golden excels at.

Honestly, I was kind of pulling for Nebraska at the end of game. They showed so much energy to get back into the game, I thought they were going to pull it off. Don't get me wrong, I am not rooting against our players or team. I want them to succeed at every level possible, unfortunately Golden just isn't the guy to get the job done. We will NEVER win a national championship with him. Its sad, but we need to rid the program of Golden. Please lord, let our new Pres pick a competent coach who can lead us back to the glory land.

We will NEVER win a national championship with him. That is the bottom line.

Advertisement

Shut the **** up. Your comparing national title teams to trash? Nebraska is trash. They will be lucky to win 8 games. Go blow Al jerk

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

You need slapped for comparing these two teams to the "83 teams. Nebraska won't win over 7 games.

As for Al leaving and giving the middle finger, that would be great . I'd have the same finger pointed back at his garbage ***.

Golden nearly personally cost the game due to his penalties. I've been watching football for 20 years and I've never seen anything like it. That alone should get him fired. It's disgraceful, and I'm glad the announcers ripped into him big time for it. I won't even get into the numerous other embarrassing decisions. The entire 4th quarter and OT was a microcosm of Golden's ineptitude. I'm hot. I can't even enjoy what should have been a nice win. **** that guy.

Advertisement
People say we weren't 'aggressive' down the stretch and we played 'conservative' ball. I think the real problem is always the same problem. Coley has a few scripted drives then struggles for the rest of the game. Dorito occasionally- emphasis on occasionally- schemes well against an opponent. However, once that opponent makes any kind of adjustment he's dead in the water. Further, it was only a matter of time until Nebraska started catching the ball and not dropping everything thrown their way. We can't make in-game adjustments and our red zone offense is atrocious.

How were we conservative. They were thowng the ball almost all game. They were snapping the ball with 20-25 seconds left on the clock. The game came down to 4 should be Tds on offense. Zero pressure on the qb and horrible late game coaching

Who ever lost that game was destined to be doomed the rest of the season. Miami let them back in then ripped their fugging heart out at the end! Don't even know what to say about this team and staff. Golden went from being fired at the team bus steps to living another day. This shizz ain't boring!

Advertisement
Golden nearly personally cost the game due to his penalties. I've been watching football for 20 years and I've never seen anything like it. That alone should get him fired. It's disgraceful, and I'm glad the announcers ripped into him big time for it. I won't even get into the numerous other embarrassing decisions. The entire 4th quarter and OT was a microcosm of Golden's ineptitude. I'm hot. I can't even enjoy what should have been a nice win. **** that guy.

We can blame Al for a lot of things but not for chewing out the refs for calling BS

Advertisement

wow 20 yrs and thats the worse, any exuse for hating on the head coach.

Advertisement
Back