Ok....let's get started

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we should get Indian Jones to search for our pass rush.

Oh , and Al blamed the offense for the loss.

I am happy we won but **** this coaching is horrible no matter what happens this year he can't blame not having enough talent we have that and more.

Advertisement
There's absolutely no reason my Saturday night will be ruined by this fat piece of ****. Disaster will run its course and he will be fired. Until then, I'm gonna enjoy my night, eat and drink merry, and tune back in come late November.

**** you Al. It's not personal, but you're trying to make it personal.

my friend who doesn't like UM said "Man, i dont know who sucked worse, golden or the refs" pretty much sums it up

Advertisement
wow we need rhis guy to lose as bad as dat **** sounds he needs to lose, he isnt good for the future of the program as a whole. **** is toxic rt now

That game went almost exactly like the 1983 Nebraska-UM game. Both games we go up 14-0 and then get into the red zone and get only a field goal: 17-0. When that happened today, it struck me.

The main difference between 1983 and today is that we mostly had appreciative fans. Today, we got a lot of narcissitic jerks who have an incredible sense of entitlement.

I wish your buddy AL would run the board this year and then leave (with his middle finger up).

Advertisement
Blew a 23 point lead in 8 minutes
8 freggin minutes..... How did they do that......
I wonder what part of the process that is

Honestly, I was kind of pulling for Nebraska at the end of game. They showed so much energy to get back into the game, I thought they were going to pull it off. Don't get me wrong, I am not rooting against our players or team. I want them to succeed at every level possible, unfortunately Golden just isn't the guy to get the job done. We will NEVER win a national championship with him. Its sad, but we need to rid the program of Golden. Please lord, let our new Pres pick a competent coach who can lead us back to the glory land.

That game went almost exactly like the 1983 Nebraska-UM game. Both games we go up 14-0 and then get into the red zone and get only a field goal: 17-0. When that happened today, it struck me.

The main difference between 1983 and today is that we mostly had appreciative fans. Today, we got a lot of narcissitic jerks who have an incredible sense of entitlement.

I wish your buddy AL would run the board this year and then leave (with his middle finger up).

Lol at the main difference between the 1983 Canes and this years Canes are the fans. Lol. Probably thee most outrageous thing I've EVER heard on this board, period. Don't necessarily know what ur smoking, but PM me so I can some of that.

I haven't been so desperate to get rid of someone since my ex-wife.

I literally jumped off the couch on the fg in ot, thought we missed.

That's as excited as ive been during a Um game in awhile .

I was in the same boat. I was rooting for our guys as they looked good all game, but when I saw the comeback and then that close fg, I almost got excited, because this loss after blowing that lead would have been a huge blow to Al's hopes of being retained.

Advertisement
Back