OK, Ive got my own thoughts on Jarren Williams...

Advertisement
1317EDCE-5A57-47B2-A1B3-28567101BAFA.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man. I was ****ed when I saw the title of the thread. Then I thought k9 is a vet this should be good. I was wrong

LOL, Ok, since you put it that way, all I can say about Jarren Williams is that from what Im told by a good source(that has a very high batting average) is that he has the highest upside of the three. The best blend of arm and athleticism. But we all know last year was not great for him in many ways, we all heard about his issues

Again, I have no horse in this race(I'll keep saying that till August 24) and no inside info on how practices are going(yet). But realistically, given how little he played, I can't see Diaz and Enos tabbing him for the opener. This is why last season was such a disaster, it hurt UM on several fronts, the present and future.

Honestly, this is one of those situations where I wish Miami was starting off with a Bethune Cookman or some other directional school. But they scheduled Florida, it is what it is

But Enos seems to have a much more QB friendly offense, I expect whoever is back there to eventually be pretty good, the question is just how long will that take?

Advertisement
LOL, Ok, since you put it that way, all I can say about Jarren Williams is that from what Im told by a good source(that has a very high batting average) is that he has the highest upside of the three. The best blend of arm and athleticism. But we all know last year was not great for him in many ways, we all heard about his issues

Again, I have no horse in this race(I'll keep saying that till August 24) and no inside info on how practices are going(yet). But realistically, given how little he played, I can't see Diaz and Enos tabbing him for the opener. This is why last season was such a disaster, it hurt UM on several fronts, the present and future.

Honestly, this is one of those situations where I wish Miami was starting off with a Bethune Cookman or some other directional school. But they scheduled Florida, it is what it is

But Enos seems to have a much more QB friendly offense, I expect whoever is back there to eventually be pretty good, the question is just how long will that take?
DA210A93-3A3A-4121-A38E-062B3CC5A854.gif

Advertisement
Thought this was real. Was about to message Andrew to please delete the database and shut down the server.

Advertisement
Back