Ok enough farting around - let's hear the reasons why...

If Kayya is Manziel, Huertelou is Cortez Kennedy, and Chad Thomas is Hugh Green we have a shot. Let's also say KC McDermott is Tony Boselli. Then I'm onboard. Booking flights and rooms.

Who is Dorito?

Advertisement
Can't do it without dominant line play...on both sides. If by the grace of the football gods that is achieved, a respectable level of execution by the offense will almost lock it up. Final ingredient is non-offensive scores...punt/KO returns, int/fumble returns, couple blocked kicks and shazam...final four.

That's asking a lot, from what we've been watching for the past decade.

Mizzou won the SEC east after going 5-7 the previous year with a *** player who won the SEC defensive player of the year. I would think anyone has a chance after what they did. It's all about focus.

Advertisement
Our DB's play out of their minds and just start taking the ball away from teams like playground bullies. Go Canes!

Is doesnt matter how good your DBs are if they qb has all day to throw the ball. We have to play more agressive and get away from the slow *** delay blitz that our staff like to run. We can not wait to half time to make adjustments we have to that on the spot. We can win its up to the coaching

Because we're the Miami Hurricanes, and everyone else is not.

653.gif

This, let's ******* go

667.gif

Advertisement
when i woke up, my sack was leaning to the left which means that they will win a title within the next 3 years

Advertisement
This is the kool aid thread. Team will be a lot better in all facets, yes anything can happen, but remember the words of Golden "its a process", so being realistic, expectations should be high. It's great to be a MIAMI HURRICANE.

Advertisement
Mm, we can win a national championship this year because... hmm... aah... mm...

WE ARE INCREDIBLY DELUSIONAL!

Advertisement
Back