OK, boys, going to see Brad Kaaya tonight...

k9cane

Senior
meeting up with his father before the game and then onto watch some football

I'll give a report tomorrow morning fellas

( but fellas, one question, did the Japanese....)

Advertisement
Anyone mentions UCLA in this thread you're getting globa-banned

/besides me

Can't wait for your report K9. Try and get it out before Kaaya starts a game here.

653.gif

Advertisement
Man you should live tweet the game to keep us informed!!!

meeting up with his father before the game and then onto watch some football

I'll give a report tomorrow morning fellas

( but fellas, one question, did the Japanese....)

Advertisement
Ok, guys had a great time with Brad Sr.( he's a great guy, really) I thought Brad looked really good tonight, after some early bubble screens on the first drive, he really started to drive the ball downfield and he threw some really nice outs, a deep post, a deep fade and a bang-8( in other words, real throws) He was really sharp and accurate tonight.

What I really like about Kaaya is that on deep throws, he has a certain touch and puts an arc on the ball. One technical flaw he'll have to work on is making sure his feet dont get too wide apart, which causes his base to drop and his passes to sail. He threw an INT tonight when this happened on one throw. But overall, I really liked what I saw tonight. I think he's going to really battle Olsen when he gets to UM.

Talking to him after the game, he is really a well-built kid, good thickness and I say about 6'3. What really impresses me about him is his mental make-up. There's a certain maturity about him beyond his years. ( And yes, he is keeping up with the team and he and the father will be watching the game tomorrow). I talked with Brad a good deal about the UNC game and the Canes in general

On that, guys I'd be stunned- beyond that, in fact - if they dont honor this commitment to Miami. Everyone that asked where he was going, the father flat out said Miami. They love this place and have a ton of respect for Golden and Coley. I met his mother, Angela Means, she's actually like a team photographer for them and she was laughing about the UCLA commotion that's been on these boards. So guys, as DMoney has stated, please take it easy on the vitriol on recruits, the families absolutely read this stuff.

Chaminade is a very talented team( St Paul, the team they played was simply overmatched physically and it was 50-0 at the half), they have Jo Jo Nichols, who is going to UCLA, the Lee boys( two of whom are brothers) and LT that looks the part. But there is one guy that really caught me eye, big TE/WR who wore 81 Braden Lineas( spelling Im not sure off), he's a Canadien, who because of transfer rules is a senior at just 16. Folks, he's got a tall frame and great ball skills. Brad Sr. introduced me to him after the game and I told him,'Hey, you did some Jimmy Graham stuff out there tonight." He's an impressive prospect, who's best football is certainly in front of him

But there it is, my version of Friday Night Lights....

Advertisement
Great stuff k9. Sorry some of these cornholes out here give the site a bad name. It's mostly the same guys. Good report.

please take it easy on the vitriol on recruits, the families absolutely read this stuff.

Waits for our resident tough guys to say something like "If he picks another school because of this board then he was not good enough mentally anyway"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back