Ok Adidas, Ok

Advertisement
If we're using alternate logo on jersey or helmet, We need the angry ibis ( with pipe)

What is a klam?

People thought the storm/ibis logo looked like a clam and ran with the nickname...

image.jpg

Advertisement
LOL LOL Long live the Clam. Fan backlash is an understatement. What a complete pr disaster that whole thing was. Where's Klamalama when we need him?

What is a klam?

People thought the storm/ibis logo looked like a clam and ran with the nickname...

View attachment 29897

**** the KLAM!

That whole episode did show that fans do have some power.

Too bad it hasn't worked on Grolden's employment... YET.

If I remember correctly, the new jerseys were HATED when they first came out in 2000. It wasn't just the clam, it was everything. Winning almost every game three years in a row turned them into some of the most loved uniforms ever.
LOL LOL Long live the Clam. Fan backlash is an understatement. What a complete pr disaster that whole thing was. Where's Klamalama when we need him?

What is a klam?

View attachment 29897

****, I think we're gonna be the first college team wearing contacts that shoot lightning. That ****'s dope

Advertisement
If I remember correctly, the new jerseys were HATED when they first came out in 2000. It wasn't just the clam, it was everything. Winning almost every game three years in a row turned them into some of the most loved uniforms ever.

What is a klam?

View attachment 29897

Exactly right..... I hated them..... Then after what santana and them boys did I loved them

I pray everynight that we will dump that fheggy font we've been using and go back to big block letters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it just me or does the Orange not look Hurricane orange?

Its closer to the orange of the 80's and 90's before Nike took over and slowly morphed the color.

The helmets in the orange and green uniform pictures have no stripe and a gray facemask.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back