Ojomo cant get right

Advertisement
A lot of illegal business practices going on in Miami. Charging someone to use your jetskis is a nonstory to me. Only cracking down because 2 people died the day before.

A lot of illegal business practices going on in Miami. Charging someone to use your jetskis is a nonstory to me. Only cracking down because 2 people died the day before.

Please read what you just posted.

Advertisement

mike-brown.png

Advertisement

View attachment 49013

are you really using a dead Black man as a "smiley" take this **** back to 4chan or stormfront or whatever piece of **** racist site you normally post on.

:monkey-serious:
:monkey-serious:

Jet ski papers bad? Give him the death penalty. Let him get away with this, and before you know it, the entire area will be frolicking on the water having fun.

sounds like bs, people just pist because they didn't get taxes off of it or he didn't have license. Always away to take other peoples money

Advertisement
Advertisement
Arresting him is outrageous. They can shut the business, fine him, and enforce a judgment against him. But arrest? Crazy and just more corrupt big government strong arm tactics, Imo.

Advertisement
Back