• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Ojomo cant get right

Terp305

Redshirt Freshman
A lot of illegal business practices going on in Miami. Charging someone to use your jetskis is a nonstory to me. Only cracking down because 2 people died the day before.

Paskudnyak

Band
A lot of illegal business practices going on in Miami. Charging someone to use your jetskis is a nonstory to me. Only cracking down because 2 people died the day before.

Please read what you just posted.

mike-brown.png

the23Watcher

Sophomore

Ghandi

Junior

Please read what you just posted.

View attachment 49013

are you really using a dead Black man as a "smiley" take this **** back to 4chan or stormfront or whatever piece of **** racist site you normally post on.

:monkey-serious:
:monkey-serious:

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Jet ski papers bad? Give him the death penalty. Let him get away with this, and before you know it, the entire area will be frolicking on the water having fun.

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
sounds like bs, people just pist because they didn't get taxes off of it or he didn't have license. Always away to take other peoples money

Ethnicsands

All-American
Arresting him is outrageous. They can shut the business, fine him, and enforce a judgment against him. But arrest? Crazy and just more corrupt big government strong arm tactics, Imo.