OJ says kids should be able to transfer without sitting out if a coach leaves

Advertisement
Juice is right

And none of you wouldn't be talking nothing remotely that might sound mocking to him still to this day. Everyone knew Juice gutted those two whores; The media stated the same publicly after the judge/court room allowed purposely for Simpson to wear the o.j. dirty glove.. Besides the Rodney King white ****** incident that was on video out of way to much.. And if anyone with respect for Simpson is around him and hears a punk ****** try and act righteous/tough at his direction. Everyone whose dealt with enough fakkkes too much would glady bludgeon anyone to death if there's no snitches with a selfie device to act up all weak like a "******"

In Florida over one hundred different kids were falsely convicted over drugs. It was one white bull shltter cop artist lying and placing addicting drugs on these kids, or in the fake evidence.

You know Ron Goldman was a ***** from personal experience, chief? Ain't nuthin' wrong with that. Just trying to clarify.

Anyone ever seen OJ and Afan in the same room together?

Ijs....

25F7DC9D-932C-44B2-8052-C2AA60711E8E.jpeg

Coaches leaving, that's the difference between a professional and an amateur. Sorry amateurs. You must earn your right to walk away. Play the game and if you are good enough, the NFL will find you, wherever you are and then....you are a professional and walk when you want to.
Tough situation, but so is life. Same in the corporate life, managers leave/move all the time, but you work for the company not the manager.

Advertisement
I was in a private setting with him around 2002 at a private party held by a celebrity. He was with Ray Lewis, believe it or not. It wasn’t long after all that stuff went down in Atlanta with Ray.

I was walking up to Ray to shake his hand and OJ told Ray “hey you have a fan.” Ray turned to me and I went to shake Ray’s hand and he said “did you say hi to OJ?” So I said hi and shook his hand and Ray’s. It wasn’t my first time meeting or shaking OJ’s hand but Ray’s a Cane.

Personally, I think OJ did it but I wasn’t going to say anything. It is what it is. I’ve shaken other killers’ hands in my life. He had great defense attorneys and the prosecution and police ****ed up all over the place.
I was in a club '02 down town Palm Beach with a couple biddies and OJ was at the other end of the bar. One of the girls told the other, "hey that's OJ!" The other one said "the murderer?" The look on his face was priceless!

So you're acknowledging like I did the judge let him get away from a life behind bars - ****** aka suck on both your dads white man meats.

You should find Juice when he's in a private setting without no soft cukkkz around willing to pull out a selfie ****** cell phone like a weak man would; Nah.. You the type to yell like a d1ck sukkker in the middle of the day or a public setting where there's complete strangers who act like

@TheOriginalCane / whatever your retarded *** really looks like is worth getting in a body bag.. Its obvious you just see the names of two pariah whores and act like the man Simpson is beneath you.. You should go into a place that know one respects a punk *** motor mouth and talk ish to anyone you won't need no double check bull shlt; You won't be breathing to much longer beyond a minute or two.. Just kill your self in a place that's known for real people not giving a **** about putting a man or woman in a death nap.
Live look at “Afan”:

0d12bf2a55274f4465dbc7875fbf1ae0.jpg

Live look at @D RevLee

1581549896140.png

juice-is-loose.jpg
He's not all wrong about this, but ****, OJ. Helluva player in his day, but the rest of his story is tragic. SMDH

Advertisement
No joke-- OJ has some of the most insightful sports takes on twitter.

I agree 100%. He could've committed a heinous crime, and many other positive things about him can still hold true. They are not mutually exclusive.

1.) He is still one of the the greatest RBs, and most charismatic athletes in the history of sports.

2.) His analysis on Twitter regarding various topics is so compelling that it warrants his own TV show/segment. **** near 1 million followers proves that.

3.) On occasion its Ok to give this individual who was NEVER convicted of a crime, credit or praise. Doing so doesn't prove that you're a bad person. It only means that you're objective

Advertisement
I agree 100%. He could've committed a heinous crime, and many other positive things about him can still hold true. They are not mutually exclusive.

1.) He is still one of the the greatest RBs, and most charismatic athletes in the history of sports.

2.) His analysis on Twitter regarding various topics is so compelling that it warrants his own TV show/segment. **** near 1 million followers proves that.

3.) On occasion its Ok to give this individual who was NEVER convicted of a crime, credit or praise. Doing so doesn't prove that you're a bad person. It only means that you're objective

He was absolutely convicted of a crime (multiple crimes, actually).

That's why he spent years in a Nevada prison.

Or did you think OJ did that voluntarily?

Which model of Iso Toners are the best?

How about:

1. You were photographed wearing IsoToner gloves, correct?
2. You owned IsoToner gloves, correct?
3. If the IsoToner gloves you tried on in court were the largest size the company makes, what size IsoToner gloves did you own, wear, and get photograhed wearing?

Advertisement
I had a relative who ran into him at a tiddy bar. He said the same thing. He's never seen a man with a bigger face/head. You've got to wonder if he needed a special helmet.
There’s no way his helmet was standard size..my girl works in boca at a resort and he came in and they all took a picture..she asked me does playing football make everyone head big like that 🤣🤣

He was absolutely convicted of a crime (multiple crimes, actually).

That's why he spent years in a Nevada prison.

Or did you think OJ did that voluntarily?

I was only referring to his murder charge, since that is the main crime that informs people's opinion of OJ. The crime he committed in Nevada was different altogether. Did his sentencing for that incident, have anything to do with his acquittal in 96'? Of course it did. That's why he spent almost a decade in jail, for a crime that usually receives a much lesser sentence.

Last edited:
I was in a private setting with him around 2002 at a private party held by a celebrity. He was with Ray Lewis, believe it or not. It wasn’t long after all that stuff went down in Atlanta with Ray.

I was walking up to Ray to shake his hand and OJ told Ray “hey you have a fan.” Ray turned to me and I went to shake Ray’s hand and he said “did you say hi to OJ?” So I said hi and shook his hand and Ray’s. It wasn’t my first time meeting or shaking OJ’s hand but Ray’s a Cane.

Personally, I think OJ did it but I wasn’t going to say anything. It is what it is. I’ve shaken other killers’ hands in my life. He had great defense attorneys and the prosecution and police ****ed up all over the place.

Look, you already know that I have tremendous respect for your self-control (as evidenced on many other threads).

But there is no way in **** I could or would ever shake hands with OJ. I just can't bring myself to do that kind of stuff. He killed Nicole and Ron at the end of my first year of law school and the verdict was read in my third year of law school. There is no way I could ever compel myself to be polite to that murderer. I would yell at him until someone forced me to stop or leave.

I love ya, man, but there's no way I could do what you did.

Advertisement
Back