Oil Money fools gold?

Advertisement
GIF by Vallarta Adventures

Advertisement
If you believe that I got ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

That Hellcat he was racing in the parking garage, was a gift from grandma?
That was the CB that transferred to Georgia, but yeah i get the point. Don't think he would have suited up sophomore year had he not received $$ freshman year.

Advertisement
That was the CB that transferred to Georgia, but yeah i get the point. Don't think he would have suited up sophomore year had he not received $$ freshman year.

Denver Harris. He transferred to LSU. Not sure if he played this year.

He was the one IGing Live the race but Stewart was the one he was racing.

Stewart was suspended as well but Fisher never disclosed why but it was all over the Aggie 247 Board. Happened the Sat night/Sunday morning before our out there last year.

Advertisement

If he learned his lesson and how to read contracts and actually wants guaranteed money he'll end up at Miami, Tennessee, Oregon, SMU, or Texas.

The 5 programs with collectives/NIL that is actually run properly, balancing budgets, and guaranteeing payments (amount and term).

Maybe not the ONLY 5 but the most effective in the country right now. Miami and Tennessee don't have the overall money that Florida, Auburn, A&M, LSU, etc. but it is run better night and day and much more responsibly.

Someone like UF, FSU, Auburn, or LSU will throw out an offer much higher but they won't fulfill their end of it. Can't even fight it because its clearly written in the contract that they signed and others get too close to the "pay for play" conversation. Lawyers won't even take it because the kids sign the agreements and they're black and white and within their rights to stop paying or cut payments and there's no chance to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back