Ohio State v Michigan thread

Advertisement
Michigan lined up inn the I formation with 2 TE's on their 30 yard line with a second and 5. I didnt know teams did that in 2022.

I have no clue about the Xs and Os, but does it look like Michigan runs an offense very similar to ours? Just with more skilled players?

Honest question, no trying to rustle and Jimmies…

Michigan’s offense looks way more explosive 🧨 without Gattis. Go figure lol. Rooting for the Wolverines to beat Taint!

Michigan lined up inn the I formation with 2 TE's on their 30 yard line with a second and 5. I didnt know teams did that in 2022.
and it works when you have the right talent

I think gattis needs to be gone but I hate that people on this **** site think that you have to have air raid to win in college football when nearly all the top teams play some form of pro / heavy run concept

Advertisement
I have no clue about the Xs and Os, but does it look like Michigan runs an offense very similar to ours? Just with more skilled players?

Honest question, no trying to rustle and Jimmies…
yes very similar.

they have a way better offensive line than us, a better defense that allows them to not play from behind, and a better qb /rb combo

yes very similar.

they have a way better offensive line than us, a better defense that allows them to not play from behind, and a better qb /rb combo
Thank you for answering. I actually like this offense. If this is what it COULD look like with legit talent, it seems like a good recipe. Again wtf do I know though…

Advertisement
and it works when you have the right talent

I think gattis needs to be gone but I hate that people on this **** site think that you have to have air raid to win in college football when nearly all the top teams play some form of pro / heavy run concept
But it didnt work.

All the top team play some form of pro/heavy run? . They all run, that's for sure. I dont know if it's a heavy run concept

and then TVD went and got himself benched against MTSU

not sure CJ Stroud or Bryce Young have had that happen to themselves yet

Lol. "he got himself benched." Yup,
All the other QBs on the roster certainly proved TVD was the problem.

Michigan’s offense looks way more explosive 🧨 without Gattis. Go figure lol. Rooting for the Wolverines to beat Taint!
not sticking up for gattis but just calling that out as incorrect

michigan ranked 28th in plays over 20 yards last year under gattis, this year they are ranked 46th

clearly more factors at play as we were 35th under lashlee and this year we are 120th (sigh) under gattis

Advertisement
Lol. "he got himself benched." Yup,
All the other QBs on the roster certainly proved TVD was the problem.
You made the comment that he was a top 5 returning qb coming back this year

we all thought that yes, but he proved that to be inaccurate based upon his play

he still is the best qb on our roster sure, but that's not saying much

You made the comment that he was a top 5 returning qb coming back this year

we all thought that yes, but he proved that to be inaccurate based upon his play

he still is the best qb on our roster sure, but that's not saying much

Ok Ms. Gattis. You win. It's not your husbands fault. Once UM has a 5 star QB, the offense will light up the scoreboard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back