Ohio State & Penn State Are More Alike Than We Thought

Advertisement
I'm all for burning down OSU, PSU and Michigan State but this stuff in Columbus is the most mind boggling. I'm obviously no sexual assault expert but the Pedo State and Mich State cases involved female and child victims. This stuff at OSU appears to involve adult men college athletes. Amazing that some perv could get away with that for years without being killed.

Sure, you can point to prison or even military and fraternity hazing involving full grown adult men victims but those seem to not exactly be super similar situations.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm all for burning down OSU, PSU and Michigan State but this stuff in Columbus is the most mind boggling. I'm obviously no sexual assault expert but the Pedo State and Mich State cases involved female and child victims. This stuff at OSU appears to involve adult men college athletes. Amazing that some perv could get away with that for years without being killed.

Sure, you can point to prison or even military and fraternity hazing involving full grown adult men victims but those seem to not exactly be super similar situations.
I'm not clear on how adult males get sexually abused outside of prison. Especially, young, strong , fast, athletic men. I was never any of those things accept young and I still would have punched somebody in the face if I felt like they violated me on that level. I wouldn't have told any administrator. I just would have told my head coach and dad what happened and transferred.

I am somewhat unfamiliar with this case and don’t know exactly what the details are, but I agree with you. I’m just having a hard time understanding this.

I know when I go in for a check up, and they do the coughing/balls thing, I always tell the doctor let’s hurry up and get this over with. Move it along.

I mean what exactly was it that they are alleging this doctor did to the men?

I'm not clear on how adult males get sexually abused outside of prison. Especially, young, strong , fast, athletic men. I was never any of those things accept young and I still would have punched somebody in the face if I felt like they violated me on that level. I wouldn't have told any administrator. I just would have told my head coach and dad what happened and transferred.

Terry Crews got his junk grabbed by some male agent at a party in Hollywood, and it took him about a year to speak out. If a grown-*** man and former NFL player was traumatized and afraid of potential repercussions if he said anything, how do you think young men would react?

Advertisement
Terry Crews got his junk grabbed by some male agent at a party in Hollywood, and it took him about a year to speak out. If a grown-*** man and former NFL player was traumatized and afraid of potential repercussions if he said anything, how do you think young men would react?
I don't have to think how a young man would act. I was a young man. I never had an adult male violate me like that. Even though I was skinny I had temper problems. I fought other young men for far far less than grabbing my wood.

Those situations are completely different. Crews is a non traditional actor trying to break out in an industry with a large percentage of alternative lifestyle individuals controlling the game. He has zero power in that situation and could have gotten blacklisted before his career ever took off.

These athletes need only say Doc so and so is a perv and is taking liberties with us. If some goofy doc grabs your junk and you call him out they arent gonna pull your scholly and send you to Michigan to kick their *** for four years.

I don't have to think how a young man would act. I was a young man. I never had an adult male violate me like that. Even though I was skinny I had temper problems. I fought other young men for far far less than grabbing my wood.

r/iamverybadass

Advertisement
Those situations are completely different. Crews is a non traditional actor trying to break out in an industry with a large percentage of alternative lifestyle individuals controlling the game. He has zero power in that situation and could have gotten blacklisted before his career ever took off.

These athletes need only say Doc so and so is a perv and is taking liberties with us. If some goofy doc grabs your junk and you call him out they arent gonna pull your scholly and send you to Michigan to kick their *** for four years.

The entire basis of the lawsuit is that the Cuckeyes failed to act in response to athletes' allegations.

Maybe I make a different decision if the stakes were super high. But even today(at the none fighting age of 49), I'm pretty sure I would pop off if it happened me. And in front of my wife???? Ohh no! Crews should have taken care of business. Is your career really worth your values as a man?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Back