Ohio State Meltdown

KoQBr.jpg

Advertisement
Ohio State's gonna put together an independent committee, wait 2 weeks and then declare that Urban had nothing to do with this blowout by Purdue :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Which starts a narrative about O$Uck being prone to getting blown out away from the crapshoe by average B1G opponents...Not to mention Suckeyestreit's lame *** excuse "Urban Meyer can't sign everyone" for his completely missing on local boy Bailey, who tore the Sucknuts' heart out and stomped on it.

And if you go back one year more, they got blasted 31-0 by Clemson. I know that's not a mediocre Big 10 team like you were saying, but it's still contributing to a pattern of blowouts.

Good, fxck those wife beater enablers and apologists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purdue has won 4 straight with Blough, the QB that played tonight.. He did not play in their first 3 games.. they were 0-3
Coincidence ?
Goes without saying, QB is the most important position on the field and the #1 reason we are struggling.

Advertisement
I despise the suckeyes. In spite of that it is sad when the biggest thing Cane fans have to cheer about is another team losing .

Advertisement
Our fans c
I despise the suckeyes. In spite of that it is sad when the biggest thing Cane fans have to cheer about is another team losing .

I've never been to an OSU message board, but I can take an educated guess on how many threads there are about Miami (FL) when we lose a game.....

They did. I believe the announcers said they made offensive adjustments after the loss to Missouri, and it's made a significant difference. Part of their issue was with their defense. I would gladly take their offense to go with our defense. I think we're undefeated if that were the case.

In the last four games or since the loss to Mizzou, they have scored 30, 42, 46, and 49 points.
Maybe Richt will see in season adjustments to the offense can have a huge impact. I doubt it though.

Tuned into the game in 2nd half. The Boilermakers ran misdirection, sweeps,etc, around the left end almost every series and Buckeyes seemed to be surprised every time. Purdue has improved over the season but they just plain butt stomped tOSU. Was a pleasure to watch.

Advertisement
Back