Ohio State Meltdown

Ghostcane

Recruit
The nuclear meltdown that is going to take place tonight on the Suckeye message boards is going to make the cvntshow that has been taking place on these boards since the Virginia debacle look like a San Francisco Circle Jerk Party.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Purdue lost to East Michigan this season

They did. I believe the announcers said they made offensive adjustments after the loss to Missouri, and it's made a significant difference. Part of their issue was with their defense. I would gladly take their offense to go with our defense. I think we're undefeated if that were the case.

In the last four games or since the loss to Mizzou, they have scored 30, 42, 46, and 49 points.

No surprise.
Iowa took them down last year.

Which starts a narrative about O$Uck being prone to getting blown out away from the crapshoe by average B1G opponents...Not to mention Suckeyestreit's lame *** excuse "Urban Meyer can't sign everyone" for his completely missing on local boy Bailey, who tore the Sucknuts' heart out and stomped on it.

Advertisement
join-college-typical-buckeye-fans-oiho-19901496.png

Advertisement
The nuclear meltdown that is going to take place tonight on the Suckeye message boards is going to make the cvntshow that has been taking place on these boards since the Virginia debacle look like a San Francisco Circle Jerk Party.

They're ripping his coaching and his recruiting evaluations.

Advertisement
Wow. I just saw the final score. Two years in a row the Suckeyes were obliterated. Twice in 10 games? 8 games?

Advertisement
Back