Oh ****..

Good for Butch! Wish him well.

Although Butch has given his word that he is staying at FIU, the word on the street is he will be accepting the Cleveland Browns head coaching job. You didn't hear it from me!

prime example why humor should be left to professionals.

Professionals? You mean deep thinkers such as yourself, right? I've read some of your "attempts" at humor, believe me pal, stick to your day job! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Butch closing in on his second ever ten win season in his eleven years of coaching college football

Good for Butch! Wish him well.

Although Butch has given his word that he is staying at FIU, the word on the street is he will be accepting the Cleveland Browns head coaching job. You didn't hear it from me!

That's fine, just so he doesn't get the frigging gator job. I like Butch and wanted him here, but I don't like him enough to stand him as a gator.

I never understand the Butch fascination. Did a great job recruiting but he was a terrible coach. His teams were so overhyped and they typically sh&t the bed. Anyone remember the ECU debacle where he had an electric freshman in Clinton Portis just torch the defense all game. He pulled off and tried to start throwing and lost. Fine. But he said he couldn’t keep Portia running because he said he was gassed. CP called BS. Then the guy bailed and ran the second he had an offer. He sucks.

Advertisement
Butch will take the FIU Golden Panthers into Tuscaloosa and beat Nick Saban like a rented f**king mule.

Because Butch da Gawwww....

You heard it here first.

OP really really wants us to get beat.
I think he has all his material written already for when we drop a game.
Just my impression from his posting history.

Yup. The "see I told you we should have hired Butch" threads are all warmed up for Sunday afternoon! Then the "Who will Butch hire as our next OC?" threads will start soon after.

Yup. The "see I told you we should have hired Butch" threads are all warmed up for Sunday afternoon! Then the "Who will Butch hire as our next OC?" threads will start soon after.

Just like if FIU was 2-5 right now, there'd be a thousand "I told u Butch sucks" and "where are all the Butch guys now" threads around here. It cuts both ways.

Nah. I obvious want to win but I just don't get how everyone thinks everything is great and dandy when we struggle against everyone we play just because we're 7-0 as if we had not been here before no longer then 4 years ago. Honestly, have y'all even asked yourselves who would be scared to play us in a rematch? I'd say Bethune but they gained 350 yards on us so they probably felt they left points on the field vs us. I so badly wanted to just us to look impressive for once. The last couple games before UNC were concerning but I thought we would bash UNC head in like a tomato. I mean that not to much to ask right? A 1-7 team that at this point has to drag their bodies across the finish line, who disrespected and taunted us all game long only just 2 years ago. When we have EVERYTHING TO PLAY FOR so surely we wouldn't play with fire this week right? Nope. Honesty, how can anyone feel good about needing a fumble to secure a victory vs a 1-7 team? sounds like a team that needed a interception to beat a horrible wake forest team back in 2013 to me. Had we been smoking everyone we played and then performed like this even if it was against a 1-7 UNC.. then I'd just chalk it up as looking past a 1-7 team to VT. Except we haven't... My thing is the way we are winning isn't sustainable.I feel like I'm watching the Tebow Magic Broncos. I can't lie it is fun to see a zero on the right side of our record but any logically football fan knows we will get exposed when we play somebody decent kinda like how Nebraska went 7-0 last year then got canned 62-7 to Ohio State. Being a 'clutch' team is not sustainable long term. ie: FSU.

Advertisement
I hate to say it, but if UF got Butch Davis - Ho Li Chit!

Hope they don't think of it - he'd be whipping Saban within three years - maximum of four.

And not have to worry about UF ******** with him over his contract.

Nah. I obvious want to win but I just don't get how everyone thinks everything is great and dandy when we struggle against everyone we play just because we're 7-0 as if we had not been here before no longer then 4 years ago. Honestly, have y'all even asked yourselves who would be scared to play us in a rematch? I'd say Bethune but they gained 350 yards on us so they probably felt they left points on the field vs us. I so badly wanted to just us to look impressive for once. The last couple games before UNC were concerning but I thought we would bash UNC head in like a tomato. I mean that not to much to ask right? A 1-7 team that at this point has to drag their bodies across the finish line, who disrespected and taunted us all game long only just 2 years ago. When we have EVERYTHING TO PLAY FOR so surely we wouldn't play with fire this week right? Nope. Honesty, how can anyone feel good about needing a fumble to secure a victory vs a 1-7 team? sounds like a team that needed a interception to beat a horrible wake forest team back in 2013 to me. Had we been smoking everyone we played and then performed like this even if it was against a 1-7 UNC.. then I'd just chalk it up as looking past a 1-7 team to VT. Except we haven't... My thing is the way we are winning isn't sustainable.I feel like I'm watching the Tebow Magic Broncos. I can't lie it is fun to see a zero on the right side of our record but any logically football fan knows we will get exposed when we play somebody decent kinda like how Nebraska went 7-0 last year then got canned 62-7 to Ohio State. Being a 'clutch' team is not sustainable long term. ie: FSU.

I don't think every sensible person knows we have some issues.
I don't think any sensible person believes we have arrived either.
Those issues aside we still have room to grow and improve.
Will it catch up to us...maybe. Until then voice your concerns and enjoy being undefeated.
Being relevant while our enemies are down means we are ahead of schedule.

Everyone knows what he would of done here hes a goon...........I like Richt and hoping hes bringing us back......I think we on the right track

You seem like an absolutely miserable human being

Advertisement

Hope they don't think of it - he'd be whipping Saban within three years - maximum of four.

shhhhhh delete this they'll read it

7-0 and coming up the biggest game we’ve had in what? Ten years? Twelve years?

Yet clowns start a Botch suckoff thread and other clowns jump in.

Why?

Advertisement
7-0 and coming up the biggest game we’ve had in what? Ten years? Twelve years?

Yet clowns start a Botch suckoff thread and other clowns jump in.

Why?

Because not everybody sucks off MR on this board. You guys celebrated the hiring of a worn out coach who was canned. He is squeaking by currently. A bounce here or there and this season is a disaster, against a sht schedule thus far.

hope butch gets another chance at a big time coaching job, wouldve liked to have seen him back at The U but im not complaining i love richt, wish butch the best, once a cane always a cane.

shhhhhh delete this they'll read it

butch loves south florida. id be surprised if he want to that s%#thole swamp.

They have a big checkbook - and at UF he can recruit like a SOB. And since the UF program is far from a bottom-of-the-barrel situation - as much as we'd like it to be - it wouldn't take him long to get UF in the Final Four chase.

The SEC would never be the same again.

Advertisement
Back