Oh ****..

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
I know this is a UM football board and I'm sure no one has been paying attention, but ya boy Butch Davis is 5-2 at FIU. They blew out a 5-1 (3-1) Marshall team 41-30 (35-7 by 3rd QTR.) and need one more game to get FIU bowl Eligible (first time since 2011).

FIU Past Records:

16: 4-8
15: 5-7
14: 4-8
13: 1-11
12: 3-9

I like Richt but you can't deny what Butch doing is impressive. I'm of the group who felt he still had it and could bring us back (for cheaper to) and boy is he making a statement that he can still coach. Wait until Butch brings in his player at FIU. Something serious.

Advertisement
Lol you're overplaying your troll hand. Shoulda just kept your mouth shut.

"troll"?

The board was kinda split on the who we should of hire.. I was just stating what side I was on when the job was vacant. I'm not even getting at we should of hired him over Richt angle I was just pointing out a guy who I felt could turn our program around (because he did it before HERE) is doing what I expected.

"troll"?

The board was kinda split on the who we should of hire.. I was just stating what side I was on when the job was vacant. I'm not even getting at we should of hired him over Richt angle I was just pointing out a guy who I felt could turn our program around (because he did it before HERE) is doing what I expected.

Lulz. Nice try, wez.

Advertisement

"troll"?

Lulz. Nice try, wez.

who? doesn't that mean west end zone?

"troll"?

Lulz. Nice try, wez.

Bruh you're even trolling YouTube videos. Don't you have any shame? Lol

Advertisement

"troll"?

Lulz. Nice try, wez.

Bruh you're even trolling YouTube videos. Don't you have any shame? Lol

df are you talking about.

Davis is a solid coach who obviously can find and develop talent.

It's also not a surprise that some of the other newer teams (USF, UCF) are winning a lot of games.

There are plenty of quality ballplayers in-state to feed the big 3 and the lesser schools in Florida. And many other schools around the country.

I know this is a UM football board and I'm sure no one has been paying attention, but ya boy Butch Davis is 5-2 at FIU. They blew out a 5-1 (3-1) Marshall team 41-30 (35-7 by 3rd QTR.) and need one more game to get FIU bowl Eligible (first time since 2011).

FIU Past Records:

16: 4-8
15: 5-7
14: 4-8
13: 1-11
12: 3-9

I like Richt but you can't deny what Butch doing is impressive. I'm of the group who felt he still had it and could bring us back (for cheaper to) and boy is he making a statement that he can still coach. Wait until Butch brings in his player at FIU. Something serious.

Advertisement
I'm happy for my good buddy and HS friend Earl Little! He's been hyped about this team since the summer.

Oh and Little E. his son is a baller CB and will be at the U soon. :)

Advertisement
i like butch. i was a butch guy. his team is tackling very well but there wins other than marshall came from teams with i think like 3 combined wins. still hes getting the job done.

OP really really wants us to get beat.
I think he has all his material written already for when we drop a game.
Just my impression from his posting history.

Advertisement
Back