Oh we Fuukin!!

Advertisement
make love humping GIF

What I like most, is that Mario is going National.

That will be the key to us becoming a perennial winner, instead of just waiting on our hands & knees for these South FL divas to finally stop being front running biatches, he’s getting High caliber players from anywhere in the country that wants to be Canes.

That’s all that matters, that’s how it’s done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

That will be the key to us becoming a perennial winner, instead of just waiting on our hands & knees for these South FL divas to finally stop being front running biatches, he’s getting High caliber players from anywhere in the country that wants to be Canes.

Not many have his national pedigree.

Grown in SoFla
Seasoned in the South
Dominated the West

He has his Orange and Green all over this country.

Tried telling everyone....And more to come....

Advertisement
Back