Oh Susan...

brock

All-American
This was during the draft yesterday but man she just gets on my ******* nerves. I swear we have so many beat reporters that report for Miami that hate the team it seems[TWEET]858129818919022592[/TWEET]

You know it's bad when known cane hater ryan bartow has to respond
[TWEET]858131720171900928[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
You can take her comment either way. To me, it shows frustration on her part that no Canes DB's have been picked yet. I agree with her especially about Corn.

Your ugly and your stupid...If you're SMD, you have to do something to gain Twitter followers...

Advertisement
Corn Elder, Adrian Colbert, Rayshawn Jenkins, and Jamal Carter are the only DBs that we have going in the draft.... Corn Elder is the only one who had hope of being drafted before the 4th round. So she is trying to talk **** bc her bird *** knew that alreay dumb troll bx.

Advertisement
You can take her comment either way. To me, it shows frustration on her part that no Canes DB's have been picked yet. I agree with her especially about Corn.

I read it this way, but I can see how it could be read negatively.

Advertisement

I read it this way, but I can see how it could be read negatively.

She's frustrated. She wouldn't disparage those young men, despite how many here believe she feels about the program.

about what? that she's an out of touch old hag? thats whats wrong with "journalism" in this country aside from the fact that it's just TMZ level bs now, it's too many fckn old heads covering a new generation of sports athletes. We need more Peter Ariz's across the board.

It's crazy how her and so many other media members are assigned to cover ONE team and they dont really know **** unless you hold their hands and give them all the answers... "my sources" gtfoh.

Broke is just mad that Susan won't follow him on twitter.

He's had a crush on her for years.

Advertisement
If we had a thread pinned specifically on SMD's quotes/interview questions. It'd get more responses then Jerry Jeudy's recruiting thread did last cycle.

Advertisement
Back