Oh, no! We suck again!

Advertisement
So you're on board with the idea that anyone who isn't thrilled with a particular program must be a troll. I guess you actually didn't see the football board from September to December.
No, but why would you follow the program and incessantly complain if you know the outcome, seems rather anticlimactic to me.

No, but why would you follow the program and incessantly complain if you know the outcome, seems rather anticlimactic to me.

Because I am passionate about the program. It was once the crown jewel of the athletic department. It is tragic what Morris and DiMare allowed to happen.

Just curious, why don't you question the hundreds of people who trash the football program?

Advertisement
Because I am passionate about the program. It was once the crown jewel of the athletic department. It is tragic what Morris and DiMare allowed to happen.

Just curious, why don't you question the hundreds of people who trash the football program?

Fair enough.

Mrs. Jagr: I want ***.
Jagr: Why? It's just going to be over in 30 seconds and you'll be disappointed.

A troll is someone who is just trying to stir things up. I am a UM alum who used to walk to games to watch Jeff Alkire and Bruce Thompson and CJ. The state of the program is sickening. But rah rah, Gino had us ranked #1 in a meaningless poll for four days in February. If you don't celebrate that, then you're a troll.

The worst part is how content you are with the program. Disgusting.

You are a pathetic troll. And "troll" is not defined by simply "negative" outlook. You ARE trying to stir things up with people, you constantly pick fights, whether it was your Jagr alias or your current alias.

I love how you try to act like you are better than anyone else because you "walked to games" to watch certain players. Uh, yeah, I was at those same games, hotshot.

As for your assumptions on whether I am "content" with the program, go stuff them. You are a ridiculous troll who (a) assumes things that people never said when they don't adopt an opinion identical to yours, and (b) turns every conversation into a scorched-earth "if you don't hate the position of this program, then you are a sickening person who settles for failure".

Look, dipsh!te, regardless of your hurt feelings from every other time I have destroyed you in conversation or debate, I didn't "attack" anyone, I merely commented on the silly nature of a fact-free, debate-free "Oh no, we suck again" thread. I didn't defend Gino. I didn't say that we have a great baseball team. I didn't excuse our losses. I didn't diminish the importance of losing 3 to UF.

But you don't talk, you don't discuss things. You immediately set yourself up as some noble defender of idealism by ripping the program and fighting with every other alum/fan. THAT is why you are a troll.

Stop bragging about yourself and stop acting as if you are somehow more of an expert than the rest of us. I too am an alum. I too went to dozens and dozens of games as an undergrad, grad, and law student. I too remember the glory days, Ron Fraser, and the consecutive years making the post-season.

As for your whining about "how much" baseball you have talked, compared to myself, that's a laugh. I have written numerous lengthy posts about the changes to the college game, and how that has impacted Miami, including the equivalency scholarships, the skyrocketing cost of Miami's tuition, the rise of other very good STATE SCHOOL baseball programs in Florida, and the ridiculous limitations on assistant coaching slots and payroll.

You constantly turn everything into a personality attack, whether it's on DiMare or Morris.

There are things that both of those guys could have or should have done differently. But they are also battling to keep Miami dominant in a time period where various factors (some of which I just mentioned) have eroded the once dominant pedestal that Miami baseball occupied during the Fraser era.

Miami's baseball team has recruited well and was a pre-season Top 5, even making it to #1 briefly. We had a major injury, one that (if I give my honest assessment) will prevent us from winning the conference or national championships. We can't just "call up" a replacement. An injury of this magnitude can derail a college team.

But when it comes down to it, I can comment on my disappointment in the baseball program (both this year and in prior years) without:

a) personality-based attacks on Morris or DiMare
b) random "we suck" generalities
c) sneering at all of the other UM alums and fans and acting as if everyone else is an idiot compared to me
d) fighting with every other UM alum/fan
e) screaming about how bad UM is while ignoring our challenges and disregarding the improvements we are making

I've suggested this for you before, Jagr, why don't you go off and start your own UM Baseball board, where you can scream about these things to your heart's content? The alternative to your aggressive anger and insanity is NOT "the rest of us are sunshine pumpers".

You are just a gaping ****** of a (semi) human being. You rant and rave and insult and belittle. That's why people don't like you. It has nothing to do with whether you are 80% or 40% accurate in your criticism of the UM Baseball program.

People don't like you because of YOU.

Why did you even bother changing your name from Jagr to this current one? You're not going to change, so you know this won't end well, and you will be banned again. Do you think that the DiMares read your posts?

If you don't like the UM Baseball team, find another hobby.

You are a pathetic troll. And "troll" is not defined by simply "negative" outlook. You ARE trying to stir things up with people, you constantly pick fights, whether it was your Jagr alias or your current alias.

I love how you try to act like you are better than anyone else because you "walked to games" to watch certain players. Uh, yeah, I was at those same games, hotshot.

As for your assumptions on whether I am "content" with the program, go stuff them. You are a ridiculous troll who (a) assumes things that people never said when they don't adopt an opinion identical to yours, and (b) turns every conversation into a scorched-earth "if you don't hate the position of this program, then you are a sickening person who settles for failure".

Look, dipsh!te, regardless of your hurt feelings from every other time I have destroyed you in conversation or debate, I didn't "attack" anyone, I merely commented on the silly nature of a fact-free, debate-free "Oh no, we suck again" thread. I didn't defend Gino. I didn't say that we have a great baseball team. I didn't excuse our losses. I didn't diminish the importance of losing 3 to UF.

But you don't talk, you don't discuss things. You immediately set yourself up as some noble defender of idealism by ripping the program and fighting with every other alum/fan. THAT is why you are a troll.

Stop bragging about yourself and stop acting as if you are somehow more of an expert than the rest of us. I too am an alum. I too went to dozens and dozens of games as an undergrad, grad, and law student. I too remember the glory days, Ron Fraser, and the consecutive years making the post-season.

As for your whining about "how much" baseball you have talked, compared to myself, that's a laugh. I have written numerous lengthy posts about the changes to the college game, and how that has impacted Miami, including the equivalency scholarships, the skyrocketing cost of Miami's tuition, the rise of other very good STATE SCHOOL baseball programs in Florida, and the ridiculous limitations on assistant coaching slots and payroll.

You constantly turn everything into a personality attack, whether it's on DiMare or Morris.

There are things that both of those guys could have or should have done differently. But they are also battling to keep Miami dominant in a time period where various factors (some of which I just mentioned) have eroded the once dominant pedestal that Miami baseball occupied during the Fraser era.

Miami's baseball team has recruited well and was a pre-season Top 5, even making it to #1 briefly. We had a major injury, one that (if I give my honest assessment) will prevent us from winning the conference or national championships. We can't just "call up" a replacement. An injury of this magnitude can derail a college team.

But when it comes down to it, I can comment on my disappointment in the baseball program (both this year and in prior years) without:

c) sneering at all of the other UM alums and fans and acting as if everyone else is an idiot compared to me
e) screaming about how bad UM is while ignoring our challenges and disregarding the improvements we are making

I've suggested this for you before, Jagr, why don't you go off and start your own UM Baseball board, where you can scream about these things to your heart's content? The alternative to your aggressive anger and insanity is NOT "the rest of us are sunshine pumpers".

You are just a gaping ****** of a (semi) human being. You rant and rave and insult and belittle. That's why people don't like you. It has nothing to do with whether you are 80% or 40% accurate in your criticism of the UM Baseball program.

Why did you even bother changing your name from Jagr to this current one? You're not going to change, so you know this won't end well, and you will be banned again. Do you think that the DiMares read your posts?

^^ Shook

Advertisement

Well said and the truth. A worthless fan.

Advertisement
What's funny is that I have talked more baseball today than you have in three weeks. You know you can't actually discuss the sport, and you know Gino stinks, so your last ditch effort is to attack the people who are pointing it all out.
explain how gino stinks.first year as hc takes his to the postseason.same team year before had .500 record and first series of the season was #1.even though we got sweepe d last weekend by the #2 team doesn't mean the hc or the team sucks.first two games went into xtra innings.you like the poster have a agenda against the canes.

explain how gino stinks.first year as hc takes his to the postseason.same team year before had .500 record and first series of the season was #1.even though we got sweepe d last weekend by the #2 team doesn't mean the hc or the team sucks.first two games went into xtra innings.you like the poster have a agenda against the canes.

So we're congratulating the head coach of the University of Miami baseball team for taking them to the postseason. Read that out loud to yourself.

Advertisement
So we're congratulating the head coach of the University of Miami baseball team for taking them to the postseason. Read that out loud to yourself.

Nobody is doing that, moron.

Simply acknowledging that in his first year, he began to reverse the downturn from the previous years.

You're a mopey dope. Or a dopey mope.

Either way, you need to stop whining like a *****.

Nobody is doing that, moron.

Simply acknowledging that in his first year, he began to reverse the downturn from the previous years.

You're a mopey dope. Or a dopey mope.

Either way, you need to stop whining like a *****.

I don't "need" to do anything. Stay in your lane.

He began to reverse the downturn that he helped cause? Congratulations, Mr. Shannon.

tenor-24.gif

Advertisement
Back