Oh, no! We suck again!

Advertisement
Can you post that we suck again if you just posted that we sucked in November, Saturday, and Sunday?

While everyone is entitled to their opinion, I still cant help but think how vapid one's life must be to troll a few dozen (active) college baseball fans.

Advertisement
While everyone is entitled to their opinion, I still cant help but think how vapid one's life must be to troll a few dozen (active) college baseball fans.

He is also trolling a few hundred (active) college basketball fans.

He is VERY concerned about the act of sucking. Discuss.

As expected, the sunshine pumpers finally return, but only to call someone a troll.

Well, you're a troll too, Jagr. This has nothing to do with sunshine, it has everything to do with actually making a comment that matters or is the basis for further discussion. "Oh no we suck again" is just juvenile, and I know where the phrase comes from.

Advertisement
Well, you're a troll too, Jagr. This has nothing to do with sunshine, it has everything to do with actually making a comment that matters or is the basis for further discussion. "Oh no we suck again" is just juvenile, and I know where the phrase comes from.

What's funny is that I have talked more baseball today than you have in three weeks. You know you can't actually discuss the sport, and you know Gino stinks, so your last ditch effort is to attack the people who are pointing it all out.

Advertisement
What's funny is that I have talked more baseball today than you have in three weeks. You know you can't actually discuss the sport, and you know Gino stinks, so your last ditch effort is to attack the people who are pointing it all out.

Why don't you report my horrible "attack" to the police? Did you learn the word "attack" from NYSOM?

You are a troll. That's a fact, not an attack.

Enjoy your new log-in name, Jagr.

Why don't you report my horrible "attack" to the police? Did you learn the word "attack" from NYSOM?

You are a troll. That's a fact, not an attack.

Enjoy your new log-in name, Jagr.

A troll is someone who is just trying to stir things up. I am a UM alum who used to walk to games to watch Jeff Alkire and Bruce Thompson and CJ. The state of the program is sickening. But rah rah, Gino had us ranked #1 in a meaningless poll for four days in February. If you don't celebrate that, then you're a troll.

The worst part is how content you are with the program. Disgusting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back