OH MY

I don't get the Louisville slurping on here sometimes. It's as if you can't think we'll suck (which I dont) without thinking Louisville is going to be some power or something. As an above poster mentioned, we can still beat a junk Louisville team (which they'll be irrespective of Petrino's assumed brilliance) AND still be mediocre. You mopes don't have to take everything to the extreme and needlessly glorify the opposition. You have enough ammunition irrespective of the competition. That said, Canes by 8.

Welcome back to the country.

You missed a great performance by the Hurricanes against Louisville just weeks ago.

Credibility. Louisville and Petrino have credibility. UM and certainly Golden don't.

Then wouldn't it be an upset if we beat Louisville in Louisville?

Advertisement
I don't get the Louisville slurping on here sometimes. It's as if you can't think we'll suck (which I dont) without thinking Louisville is going to be some power or something. As an above poster mentioned, we can still beat a junk Louisville team (which they'll be irrespective of Petrino's assumed brilliance) AND still be mediocre. You mopes don't have to take everything to the extreme and needlessly glorify the opposition. You have enough ammunition irrespective of the competition. That said, Canes by 8.

You missed a great performance by the Hurricanes against Louisville just weeks ago.

Credibility. Louisville and Petrino have credibility. UM and certainly Golden don't.

I'll issue you a temporary visa to the Land of Persuasive Arguments if you wish. Louisville is not going to be good this year hence the reason I personally won't overvalue a victory against them beyond considering it a decent road win to open the year. If you had any sense as a leader of the mopes then your argument would focus on how we're still going to lose to an unremarkable Bridgewaterless team instead of erroneously elevating them and Petrino. Papa John ain't giving you free breadsticks for all the effort, bro.

I'll issue you a temporary visa to the Land of Persuasive Arguments if you wish. Louisville is not going to be good this year hence the reason I personally won't overvalue a victory against them beyond considering it a decent road win to open the year. If you had any sense as a leader of the mopes then your argument would focus on how we're still going to lose to an unremarkable Bridgewaterless team instead of erroneously elevating them and Petrino. Papa John ain't giving you free breadsticks for all the effort, bro.

First, AngryIbis, that would be great to beat UL in Louisville. It would have been really nice to beat them the last time we played too, but they were much better prepared and better coached.

Tad Football - do you see what you're doing? You have to say that Louisville is not going to be good this year. Notice you didn't say we were better coached with better schemes. You're depending on Louisville to be worse. That's just pitiful.

I actually have a sense of leadership. I led - and I mean LED - men in combat, and our little band had more confirmed than any other unit in the theater. So I'm very familiar with leadership, motivation, planning, execution, and dealing with an entire sihtstorm of problems raining down simultaneously in an instant. We didn't get do-overs, and second place? There was no second place.

So you, being a Golden lover, have to rely on UL losing Bridgewater and other players - NOT that we're somehow improved. If you think for a moment that Petrino is going to sit on his thumbs offensively, you're outta your gourd. Everywhere he goes, he creates an offensive powerhouse.

And oddly, our HC and DC don't have a clue about how to play fast football, and certainly not how to defend it. I know you recognize that too, because you are relying on an off-year for UL to hang your hopes on.

Sad. That's actually pathetic.

But that's where UM football is.

172.gif

Advertisement
i can tell you one thing theres this dude in our roster that goes by duke and all hes thinking about is sept 1st . duke has never been more motivated for a game , aint no stopping him that night and id bet the house , and thats gonna take alot of pressure of olsen

Duke's going to play lights out and keep their defense back-peddling.....this'll free up Olsen and our WR onslaught.

Advertisement
Back