Offseason OT: All time starting 11

And pre-injury Medearis should be on any best of list. His injury was like a was like a death occurred on campus. Lot of holy **** what are we to do looks. Huge impact guy on and off the field for what the U was back then.

Advertisement
QB: Jim Kelly
RB: Edgerrin James
OT: Bryant McKinney, Leon Searcy
OG: Vernon Carey, Dennis Harrah
C: Jim Otto
TE: Jeremy Shockey
WR: Andre Johnson, Michael Irvin, Reggie Wayne

DE: Ted Hendricks, Danny Stubbs
DT: Warren Sapp, Jerome Brown
OLB: Jessie Armstead, Dan Morgan
MLB: Ray Lewis
S: Ed Reed, Sean Taylor
CB: Ryan McNeil, Philip Buchanan

KR/PR: Devin Hester
K: Matt Bosher
P: Matt Bosher
Bosher over Huerta??...In what world??....****...Bosher isnt over Sievers...Miller or Flea Davis...

Advertisement
Bosher over Huerta??...In what world??....****...Bosher isnt over Sievers...Miller or Flea Davis...

Agree. Huerta as far as a money kicker. Seivers is 2nd - he was pretty accurate and had a canon for a leg. Best kickoff kicker we've ever had here.

I know Feagles is listed as punter and well earned no doubt, BUT..

Like John Madden said when they listed the voted on ALL TIME NFL TEAM and had them all in the locker room together there was no Ray Guy HOF punter WHY everyone asked Madden he answered.....

LOOK AROUND YOU ........WE "DON'T" PUNT.

If we needed one Feagles would be the one...sorry.

GOCANES

Danny Miller kicked a 55 yard walk off FG to beat the Gators in 81 at the OB. For that alone he wins the permanent all time FG position.

Advertisement
I put ST at CB with Rolle. I know he was a safety, but he was an athletic freak. With his frame, speed and power, I don't think anyone can doubt he could jam WR's, and play outside coverage.

And he would be absolutely lethal as a CB blitzer.. Frightening in fact.

No disrespect to other great CB's that played here, but ST is too good a player to keep off the list.

Danny Miller (L)....Flea Davis (R)...I took this Pic of them in 1981

Advertisement
Advertisement
I put ST at CB with Rolle. I know he was a safety, but he was an athletic freak. With his frame, speed and power, I don't think anyone can doubt he could jam WR's, and play outside coverage.

And he would be absolutely lethal as a CB blitzer.. Frightening in fact.

No disrespect to other great CB's that played here, but ST is too good a player to keep off the list.
SeanTay...Reed and Blades (No matter the situation) all should be on the All-time team together "regardless" of position CB/Safety...
Anyone who thinks Bennie doesn't belong with Sean and Ed, needs their head/s examined...

SeanTay...Reed and Blades (No matter the situation) all should be on the All-time team together "regardless" of position CB/Safety...
Anyone who thinks Bennie doesn't belong with Sean and Ed, needs their head/s examined...
That Blades may deserve a starting S spot isn’t disputable. But contending he deserves a CB spot because we just don’t like the tough decision at S doesn’t do much for me. The debate is what is interesting. He wasn’t a CB at Miami.

Advertisement
Back