Offseason OT: All time starting 11

Advertisement
Take out a LB and play Sean at Striker
We played a 4-3 for the era that gave us this discussion. I see no reason to engineer a different outcome for one guy. But that aside, who would you omit? We have a 4x all pro, 5x pro bowler in jessie armstead and no one even mentions him in this thread. Lewis is the GOAT. Morgan the most decorated cfb lb. And Barrow who represented the best Lb group in the history of cfb, and lead the title team D back when.

I put Taylor over Blades but if someone disagrees, i respect that.

Sean Taylor at ST means Reed and Jaquan at Safety, Morgan and Vilma at LB for me... so its Beason or Jaquan for me.... hmm.....
LMAO @ Jaquan. Blades aside, have you heard of darryl williams?

And no lewis at LB? The best defensive player in the history of football has a spot on our starting 11.

LMAO @ Jaquan. Blades aside, have you heard of darryl williams?

And no lewis at LB? The best defensive player in the history of football has a spot on our starting 11.
You sir are correct, Daryl Williams was an all time great safety at UM and also better than Jaquan

Advertisement
Advertisement
We played a 4-3 for the era that gave us this discussion. I see no reason to engineer a different outcome for one guy. But that aside, who would you omit? We have a 4x all pro, 5x pro bowler in jessie armstead and no one even mentions him in this thread. Lewis is the GOAT. Morgan the most decorated cfb lb. And Barrow who represented the best Lb group in the history of cfb, and lead the title team D back when.

I put Taylor over Blades but if someone disagrees, i respect that.

Jessie is a OLB in mine.

Vilma
Lewis
Armistead

Advertisement
Kosar, not Dorsey. Kosar was Miami swag before the term existed. And he was a way better QB.
kosar, testaverde the list of qbs that howard got to miami was just wow. after them we had torretta Erickson and walsh also so qb been a deep group. sad thing is its been a wasteland post dorsey

How can you leave dan morgan off this list?

YEah, Morgan is on the first team. If you want to quibble about positions, fine, but Ray at MLB and Morgan at OLB. The other debate is who is that 3rd LB (other OLB). I know Jessie is up there (defintiely would be the choice had he not had his soph year derailed by injury) but one can argue Darrin Smith pretty easily IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back