***Offishul Boycott the Board Thread. Newer & Angrier***

Advertisement
Curious, are any of you season ticket holders or donors?

Spike,
Correct me if Im wrong but don't you have season tickets on the upper bowl? I read that they are not going to sell season tickets in the upper bowl next season. How will that affect you?

Advertisement
Hurricanes club member and season ticket holder.... Until now. Golden leaves, I come back

Hurricane club member and season ticket holder until now, and sadly celebrated the hire of this putz and supported his having a 4th year to prove, sadly, hello my name is fzac75 and I'm an a-hole... anywho OP what is your point? The most ridiculous and unintelligent statement made in sports is the bs "real fan". The measure of how one goes and supports their team is not in how or where you show it, it is deep rooted and individual. Nobody is more of a fan because they go to games or where the gear head to toe etc etc

Spike,
Correct me if Im wrong but don't you have season tickets on the upper bowl? I read that they are not going to sell season tickets in the upper bowl next season. How will that affect you?

Yes, I have 10 seats on on the 50 upstairs. Havent heard anything yet on how I might be affected, but my understanding is that they will close off more seats, not eliminate the upper deck, so I should be fine.

Advertisement
They are going to block off upper deck seats only in the end zone....

Spike,

Yes, I have 10 seats on on the 50 upstairs. Havent heard anything yet on how I might be affected, but my understanding is that they will close off more seats, not eliminate the upper deck, so I should be fine.

My family are 40 year season ticket holders, we have had as many as 16 seats. When we moved to SunLife numbers went down to our current 8. We sit in section 142 with the same core group of about 20 other people. My brother went to the ticket office today to gain knowledge about seating and to make sure our group stayed together. Our group mostly Silver Canes will be moved to endzone to 30 yard line and donation has at least doubled. UM side our section 142 will be Gold Canes and big big money. Visitor side on the 50 also has gone up and we will be put in a lottery for those seats at 3 to 4 times what we pay now. No chance on our group staying together. If you are going to keep your season tickets you might want to go see the idiots at the ticket office. It took all my brothers strength not to loose it on the guy. This was our final straw we are out. I know its been said before its like they are trying to close down the program.

My family are 40 year season ticket holders, we have had as many as 16 seats. When we moved to SunLife numbers went down to our current 8. We sit in section 142 with the same core group of about 20 other people. My brother went to the ticket office today to gain knowledge about seating and to make sure our group stayed together. Our group mostly Silver Canes will be moved to endzone to 30 yard line and donation has at least doubled. UM side our section 142 will be Gold Canes and big big money. Visitor side on the 50 also has gone up and we will be put in a lottery for those seats at 3 to 4 times what we pay now. No chance on our group staying together. If you are going to keep your season tickets you might want to go see the idiots at the ticket office. It took all my brothers strength not to loose it on the guy. This was our final straw we are out. I know its been said before its like they are trying to close down the program.

yes they are. a reality that isn't sinking in for most.
RIP []_[][]V[]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back