***Offishul Boycott the Board Thread. Newer & Angrier***

MIA42178

All-ACC
Banned
Dimare Fresh

If any of you eats produce from this ******* again, I hope you ingest E Coli bacteria and sht yourself to death.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Other than this and a few other fan united sites, I support NOTHING associated with this university, until a new FB coach is hired.

Advertisement
I'll be bumping this as a reminder. Probably adding some to the list again. Someone get us names of other BoT members responsible for keeping this ******* around

Anyone have his contact info? Guy is a flat out racist, was hugely anti-Randy, but inexplicably loves the white Catholic boy with an even worse record.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Supporting their businesses is supporting their positions on the Board. There are plenty of alternatives.

Curious, are any of you season ticket holders or donors?

Used to be both. Will continue to refuse to give a single dollar to the program and school until Al Grohlden is fired and substantial changes are made.

FWIW I see through what you're trying to say, but you're wrong even if I wasn't any of the above. Fans have a right to speak with their wallets, no matter what. Loyalty isn't given, it's earned.

Advertisement
Back