Officiating

Advertisement
The Bandy ejection really seemed to take the wind out of the D for a couple minutes. Made a difference.

The bull**** phantom “catch” at the 1 yard line that escalated our demise and put the game out of reach after they scored on the next play and then got a pick six.

Advertisement
The Bandy ejection really seemed to take the wind out of the D for a couple minutes. Made a difference.

It did, but it was also the correct call according to the rulebook (not that I agree with the rule). Just can't blame refs for calling it on a hit that probably looks exactly like the one they see in training.

Advertisement
They reviewed it and ejected him. It was the right call. Most the Miami fans in yalls game thread were even saying it was a helmet to helmet shot.

Advertisement
True. Wondering about that myself.

While I agree the face mask was a bad call.. The kicker has to be able to have the ability to land after the kick. Your player did not give him the ability. That was the correct call for a 5 yard penalty. You're lucky our kicker jumped or it would have been taking out the plant leg for a 15 yard personal foul.

Jeezus christ that wasnt a penalty. There was a hold in the end zone (safety), no running into kicker, and no jumping penalty. 3 calls keeping th eball from us all shady at best. Not a difference maker in grand scheme but jeezus.

Advertisement
Targeting was ehh, shoudnt be ejected. But canes blew themselves more than eny refs did. Tough team to watch with rosier back there and the line taking bets on who can get him killed first

The kicker penalty was legit .He landed with his foot on top of our player.Their reception on the 1 yd line was not a reception The leaping penalty was bogus. The non call on the facemask sealed the game for them. But that didnt explain the horrible punts ,penalties and poor QB play.

While I agree the face mask was a bad call.. The kicker has to be able to have the ability to land after the kick. Your player did not give him the ability. That was the correct call for a 5 yard penalty. You're lucky our kicker jumped or it would have been taking out the plant leg for a 15 yard personal foul.

I was at the game and that call was BS

Advertisement
Back