MEGA Official Visits Thread

Advertisement
Our inability to type Iuli (I-U-L-I) is beyond parody at this point. It starts and ends with an "I," and there's a U and an L in the middle.
step brothers pam GIF

With the soffer family so heavily involved i always wondered why we didn’t put them up at Fontainebleau. But that place is so unique it may turn parents off I guess. It would be a wrap with recruits though
Yea lol that’s not going to be a good fit with all parents and families

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's awesome. This was like 10 years ago so I don't remember the bartender. I just remember Angry Brittany *****ing because that's all she did.
If Geno couldn't bring joy to Angry Brittany, no one can. He will be mixing drinks with a packed bar and suddenly start shadowboxing while singing Irish limericks. He also sounds and kind of looks like Daniel Day Lewis in Gangs of New York. It is a full sensory experience.

Advertisement
Ok there's two sides to every story we're you constantly making poor Brittany angry?
Lol. Well, she didn't like all the weed smoking. Not my problem. Other than that, she loved to argue about anything. Like she would get ****ed about something in which she was right about something. I would tell her, "You're right. I understand." Then it was, "NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The NCAA manual rule is posted below re: Head Coach's visitation - there are no time limits placed on the length of the visits but a head coach can only visit with a recruit one day out of the year and can see the athlete at both his school and in home on the same day. Up to 2 assistant coaches can visit the recruit off campus, once per week during contact periods.

NCAA manual

13.1.2.6.2 Off-Campus Contact. [FBS] In bowl subdivision football, the head coach may make in-person, off- campus contact with a prospective student-athlete or the prospective student-athlete's family members only during one calendar day. It is permissible for this contact to occur both at the site of the prospective student-athlete's educational institution and away from the institutional grounds. During such contact, the head coach may be accompanied by assistant coaches, who otherwise are required to observe the restrictions contained in the bylaws.

Advertisement
That's awesome. This was like 10 years ago so I don't remember the bartender. I just remember Angry Brittany *****ing because that's all she did.
Dudes had multiple knee operations and still going strong. The ultimate Bartender

The NCAA manual rule is posted below re: Head Coach's visitation - there are no time limits placed on the length of the visits but a head coach can only visit with a recruit one day out of the year and can see the athlete at both his school and in home on the same day. Up to 2 assistant coaches can visit the recruit off campus, once per week during contact periods.
Serious question…is that one day in 2021 and one day in 2022? Or (likely) one day per academic year?

Advertisement
Back