MEGA Official Visits Thread

I really wouldn't be surprised if Harris contributed pretty soon. He's good to go day 1 from a physical standpoint anyways.
I wouldn’t be surprised either, but he’s the lowest rated recruit in the class right now, so I don’t think he’s scaring anyone away at this point.

Advertisement
__0fcd088beabb35918d1d02236ae198e5_width-600.jpeg

Advertisement
Mario followed UGA RB commit Jordan James so we may pursue him here in next month, same school as Horton I think
I do suspect to add more back. 4 isn’t enough at all. Most schools carry 6 or 7.

Advertisement
Landing Florence would be the biggest get IMO.

All of out top corners would be OOS except for Stevenson, plus if we bring in Banks that will bolster depth push Couch, Ivey, Clarke etc to the back of the rotation where they belong.

A CB group of Stevenson, Banks, Harris & Florence, is a very good top 4.

Graves can develop & Rogers can get healthy, while Couch & Clarke can be Dime package corners like they’re supposed to.
I’m pretty sure the CB from K5’s school is the same guy that K5’s mom was promoting on twitter for us to offer…which I believe we subsequently did. My perception was that he wants to join K5 down here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario followed ISU commit R Mason Thomas, defensive end from cardinal gibbons . Sounds like he has had a big senior season. Not sure if backup for Stewart or how hard we will pursue

Mario followed ISU commit R Mason Thomas, defensive end from cardinal gibbons . Sounds like he has had a big senior season. Not sure if backup for Stewart or how heard we will pursue
He said he would be evaluating the roster, I imagine he sees the major need of influx of talent amongst the dline

Advertisement
Back