MEGA Official Visits Thread

Advertisement
Land all 3 + Moss, Stewart, Coleman and we are in the top 10 in classes
Mate if we land those 6:
keanu reeves 90s GIF

Oops…my bad. We’re in it for OL Conerly Jr., who is the #9 overall rated recruit on the 24/7 Top 100. He was a heavy Oregon lean, and loves Mario and Mirabal. If he visits, I’m confident in Mario being able to close the deal.
No prob bro. Yea i been watching that too. Crazy that this class was looking garbage, and has a chance to be special.

Advertisement
Officially?
Cribby confirmed that there is mutual interest in the Conerly Jr. thread. This, plus the smoke from the same thread, according to @LeedsCane, has me confident that he will at minimum visit…and if/when he does, I’m confident that Mario and Mirabal will close the deal. Specially if Moss and Coleman announce for the good guys on Jan. 8th.

Momentum and buzz in recruiting is a real thing when you have it.

Advertisement
Mario's proven he'll get his share, but frankly it's hard to get too hyped about particular individuals (before signing) when an offer too good to refuse ($) can come along to any top target at any time.
Luckily UGA and Bama are full. I haven't looked at the other big bag schools, but not everyone has room.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario's proven he'll get his share, but frankly it's hard to get too hyped about particular individuals (before signing) when an offer too good to refuse ($) can come along to any top target at any time.
It’s a new day in CFB. Thanks to NIL, and our new commitment to athletics. we now have a fighting chance. Skinner just signed his first NIL deal yesterday.

We’ve all been jaded, thanks to the past 15 years. But be optimistic, brother. We finally have some real leadership.

I hope he can put on enough weight to play right away. Not much out there for tackles right now.
Zion had to put on way more weight than this kid will have to. He’s listed at 270, which means that if he adds on 30 to 35 pounds, he’ll be at a good playing weight for an OT.

You can’t teach his athletic ability. His feet and quickness are elite for an OL, and he plays with a mean streak. Would be a huge get in this class.

Advertisement
Back