MEGA Official Visits Thread

But…facilities bro….😂😂😂
Always find it funny when rivals talk about facilities. 80% maybe more of these fools have never been to Miami muchless Coral Gables. We have better facilities than FSU hahah. All they talk about is 80 yard field and off campus stadium, which are both nicer than their dumps. Which is why Jimbo fled.

And when kids visit is when they flip....why? Cuz they get all these false perception destroyed. Nice *** campus, nice *** area, nice *** senoritas, nice *** weather, nice *** beach close af. Even parents have said it when UF specifically was using Sean Taylor and Pata's death and bringing up crime. Then they get to Campus, mind blown.

Advertisement
We pick up 5 or 6 more blue chippers plus the transfer i dont see why we couldn't win the ACC Coastal minimum. I i know one thing, if you dont plan on coming to the Rock, u missing out. Its gonna be a party this year at home games.

Advertisement
Always find it funny when rivals talk about facilities. 80% maybe more of these fools have never been to Miami muchless Coral Gables. We have better facilities than FSU hahah. All they talk about is 80 yard field and off campus stadium, which are both nicer than their dumps. Which is why Jimbo fled.

And when kids visit is when they flip....why? Cuz they get all these false perception destroyed. Nice *** campus, nice *** area, nice *** senoritas, nice *** weather, nice *** beach close af. Even parents have said it when UF specifically was using Sean Taylor and Pata's death and bringing up crime. Then they get to Campus, mind blown.
Great post! They also like to lie. Our IPF is 120 yards between the 80 yard and 40 yard fields. Plus, our IPF is state of the art, and cost twice as much as theirs or the Gaytes facility.

Our facilities have seen a huge upgrade in the last 5-7 years, and now with Radakovich and Mario at the helm, we are going to see infrastructure at the athletics department go through the roof.

Great point on the stadium, too. HRS blows Doak Campbell away.

Florence would be shocking to me. Coming in with 4 other DB’s makes me think he’s a long shot. But if anyone can do it, it’s t rob and Mario

Advertisement
Florence would be shocking to me. Coming in with 4 other DB’s makes me think he’s a long shot. But if anyone can do it, it’s t rob and Mario
Here’s what makes me hopeful:

Other than Stevenson, not much already on the roster that would scare a recruit.

Rogers is probably a redshirt with that injury.

Jaden Harris probably not scaring anyone away, and Markeith is a true safety. Not sure if are in for that Trejon kid that is committed to Oregon, but he’s another true safety it seems.

Graves and Florence would be in good spots to play big minutes early on if they prove they belong…and that’s the attitude I’d assume Mario is recruiting at DB.

Here’s what makes me hopeful:

Other than Stevenson, not much already on the roster that would scare a recruit.

Rogers is probably a redshirt with that injury.

Jaden Harris probably not scaring anyone away, and Markeith is a true safety. Not sure if are in for that Trejon kid that is committed to Oregon, but he’s another true safety it seems.

Graves and Florence would be in good spots to play big minutes early on if they prove they belong…and that’s the attitude I’d assume Mario is recruiting at DB.
I really wouldn't be surprised if Harris contributed pretty soon. He's good to go day 1 from a physical standpoint anyways.

4 Star OG Dave Iuli
6'5 330 lbs

From Puyallup, Washington Committed to Ducks since July 2021

4 Star SDE Gracen Halton
6'2 259lbs

From San Diego, California Committed to Ducks since January 2021

4 Star CB Jahlil Florence
6'2 186lbs

From San Diego, California (Lincoln HS, same as Key Smith)

These three are coming down together for an OV in January. All have strong relationships with Mario and Alex Mirabal, continuing to speak with them frequently since the move and want to get to Miami to see what it is all about.
The fact that they're all visiting together cross country means they have more then strong interest they're downright pounding the table for Mario and Bal. Also Wiltfong bringing up Halton live the other day just hit me different like he really thinks that flip is likely

Advertisement
My thing is this besides Rique nobody has established themselves and akso hes a West Coast kid so he's never even seen any of our guys play in HS so there's no intimidation. In fact if he doesn't think he's better then Graves and Rogers that's more of a sign that he doesn't have enough confidence

Advertisement
Landing Florence would be the biggest get IMO.

All of out top corners would be OOS except for Stevenson, plus if we bring in Banks that will bolster depth push Couch, Ivey, Clarke etc to the back of the rotation where they belong.

A CB group of Stevenson, Banks, Harris & Florence, is a very good top 4.

Graves can develop & Rogers can get healthy, while Couch & Clarke can be Dime package corners like they’re supposed to.

Landing Florence would be the biggest get IMO.

All of out top corners would be OOS except for Stevenson, plus if we bring in Banks that will bolster depth push Couch, Ivey, Clarke etc to the back of the rotation where they belong.

A CB group of Stevenson, Banks, Harris & Florence, is a very good top 4.

Graves can develop & Rogers can get healthy, while Couch & Clarke can be Dime package corners like they’re supposed to.
This. Plus we can get athletic guys who aren’t ready to play yet on special teams so we dont look like the Little Giants on kick coverage smh

Advertisement
Back