Official Visits - December 10th Weekend

Advertisement
Did Earl Little jr show up?
His Instagram shows him still in Miami as of last night. But he was kickin it with Dallas Turner (and McBurrows).

I think he’s all Bama. People talk about him not being a take for Bama…Saban did an in-home on Thursday. His recruitment been a ****show and feel like he’s been all bama since the beginning.

His Instagram shows him still in Miami as of last night. But he was kickin it with Dallas Turner (and McBurrows).

I think he’s all Bama. People talk about him not being a take for Bama…Saban did an in-home on Thursday. His recruitment been a ****show and feel like he’s been all bama since the beginning.
Saban always has a plan B and C in case a recruit pulls something funny on them last minute. Difference is, those plan B and C kids are 4/5* talents while ours used to be 3* / borderline 2* lol

Advertisement
Pay this man his money. Singletary wasn’t much of a guess but good guess on skinner. Interesting late visitor. I also thought it was singletary.

Pay Me GIF

Advertisement
Saw that he is visiting this weekend….anyone have any intel on it and what our chances may be with him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even without Denver Harris, Bama is in the mix for Domani Jackson, Everett and Little. Trequon ***eans is committed too. Jackson might be a USC lean now that Riley is there but **** even if Bama loses they are still winning with this group...

Advertisement
Back