Official Visits - December 10th Weekend

Advertisement
Here's the list of reported players that will be visiting campus this weekend:

Kevin Coleman - 5 star WR (uncommitted)
Cyrus Moss - 4 star DE (uncommitted)
Nyjalik Kelly - 4 star DE (committing on 12/15)

Wesley Bissainthe - 4 star LB (Miami commit)
Chris Graves - 4 star ATH (Miami commit)
Jacurri Brown - 4 star QB (Miami commit)
Khamauri Rogers - 4 star CB (Miami commit)
Markeith Williams - 4 star S (Miami commit)
Isaiah Horton - 4 star WR (Miami commit)

I believe these are all confirmed via reporters. I'm sure I'm missing some so let me know.

10/9 edit - Took a few names off like Kevin Coleman, Malik Agbo, and Landon Hullaby since those didn't seem to be confirmed visits. Added Rogers and Horton.

10/10 edit - Kevin Coleman, Cyrus Moss added. Removed Javontae Barnes.
How many are we taking this cycle?

Advertisement
I mean what the connection?? We know Mario was at IMG and probably met with Everette and we’ve recruited Jaheim all cycle.

Initially thought it was everette but he’s decommitted now, I know Clemson doesn’t like that visiting stuff. Jaheim we know does secret visits, so that’s obvious. We know he likes Trob. This visit is pretty secret. Keeping fsu from knowing would be pretty smart to whip on them last minute. Don’t give them a chance to recover.

Advertisement
Are they trying to keep the visit secret until the dead period starts?
I have a feeling this is how it’s going to be under Mario. I don’t think he’ll neuter his staff from social media stuff but just doesn’t seem like he’ll be as focused on the off-season hype show the way Manny was.

Just quietly go about his work without putting too much info out.

Advertisement
Barb Kayak aka Cyrus Moss is coming. This is the kid Mario visited while in Vegas for the bowl game and everyone took that as Mario isn't coming lol Truth is Mario was already recruiting for Miami at the time 😂

Warriors Bottles GIF

I have a feeling this is how it’s going to be under Mario. I don’t think he’ll neuter his staff from social media stuff but just doesn’t seem like he’ll be as focused on the off-season hype show the way Manny was.

Just quietly go about his work without putting too much info out.

The real ones handle their business quietly and let the results speak for themselves.

The kids will be the ones out front celebrating coming to the U. The staff won’t have to do it for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back