Official Visits - December 10th Weekend

Advertisement
Advertisement
I doubt it’s Everette. Everette was new information today, they said that they caught wind about the secret visitor yesterday and confirmed it just now. Maybe Little, but I don’t think thats it either. I think it will be someone out of left field. It isn’t Moss either, he was a brand new name today according to the 247 guys.

I doubt it’s Everette. Everette was new information today, they said that they caught wind about the secret visitor yesterday and confirmed it just now. Maybe Little, but I don’t think thats it either. I think it will be someone out of left field. It isn’t Moss either, he was a brand new name today according to the 247 guys.
I think it might be Kamari Wilson

Advertisement
Some of y'all guesses are funny. They wouldn't hint at a "mystery visitor" if that same kid suggested he might visit. It's all being done on the low which likely means it's someone either committed or a lean to a big-time school like Bama / UGA. Given that, I'll throw a purely speculative guess that it's Kamari Wilson as well. Has 1 OV left, Mario was at IMG yesterday, seems like it would fit the profile.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wiltfong says Jovante Barnes visiting here.

Im Out GIF

Advertisement
Back